Welcome B)

ROML Thread 4 Lyfe

Triga · 10 · 3108

Triga

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile
This is where im going to post all of my ROML. Read description of first ROML to understand. Looking for editors reply on this topic if interested. If you want to send jumps send them through ibsshire@gmail.com.
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Oh neato. I didn't realize you could do the last as a triple.

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • View Profile
are you ask permission from helix to use it?

demoui at start (are you recording with fraps or something?) , viewmodel 0 because old glitching rocket launcher (yes?)
Boom Boom

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
If you're gonna show speedruns, you may as well just have rjweekly do them. There's not many views on the channel anyways, and there's no need to split that type of stuff into two different youtube accounts. That Hyperdan guy is trying this too, and now there's like 3 channels doing the same thing... If you're gonna show jump stuff, I'd try and make it different than rjweekly (meant for you as well Hyperdan...if you see this).

EDIT: Did you ask Helix by the way?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 02:24:46 AM by Vexon »
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
Well actully this is different! POTW is for jumpers that aint good enough for tf2rjweekly plus mine could be any run (and jump) mine, yours, not WR, WR, Solly, Demo, Conc, Surf, jumps put together etc, anything I like!

Plus I fucked up forgot to ask (I was too busy testing shit and fixing my source filmaker).  :,,,,(   iIll make it private till I ask him.

It's POTF. Fix yo shit
 :'(

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • View Profile
If you're gonna show speedruns, you may as well just have rjweekly do them. There's not many views on the channel anyways, and there's no need to split that type of stuff into two different youtube accounts. That Hyperdan guy is trying this too, and now there's like 3 channels doing the same thing... If you're gonna show jump stuff, I'd try and make it different than rjweekly (meant for you as well Hyperdan...if you see this).

EDIT: Did you ask Helix by the way?

I am so offended by "that HyperDan guy".

It's literally just trying something different. We want to put more light on players, not on the run or the jump.

Triga

• Intermediate
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile

I agree no one like that guy  ;)
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile

It's literally just trying something different. We want to put more light on players, not on the run or the jump.

It's not very different. It's like the same thing..? I meant no offense.
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • View Profile

It's not very different. It's like the same thing..? I meant no offense.

At least you didn't offend me, i'll give you that.