Here's a try of a speedrun at demo  :)
I'm a beginner so go easy please ;)

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • :}
    • View Profile
good run but

we should make it so new users cant make threads until they have an account for a certain amount of time or a certain amount of posts (like 10 or something)
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

buhnanuh

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
good run but

we should make it so new users cant make threads until they have an account for a certain amount of time or a certain amount of posts (like 10 or something)

It's one of those things that would probably end up backfiring unfortunately.  If someone new joins and wants to ask a question that hasn't been asked before or post a new script or something, they would have to wait or spam X number of posts before they could do it, which would be more annoying itself than a video outside of the stickied threads every once in a while. 

I don't want to unnecessarily restrict new users in general, and I don't think this kind of thing is quite enough of a problem overall to warrant that at this point.

AngryFragz

• View Profile
good run but

It's one of those things that would probably end up backfiring unfortunately.  If someone new joins and wants to ask a question that hasn't been asked before or post a new script or something, they would have to wait or spam X number of posts before they could do it, which would be more annoying itself than a video outside of the stickied threads every once in a while. 

I don't want to unnecessarily restrict new users in general, and I don't think this kind of thing is quite enough of a problem overall to warrant that at this point.
What did I do wrong please?

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

More or less we just prefer that people post general jumps and runs in the stickied post for that class instead of creating a new thread for every video.

For demos the thread is: http://jump.tf/forum/index.php?topic=361.0
For soldiers: http://jump.tf/forum/index.php?topic=360.0

No biggie though.  Welcome to the forums  ;)

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • View Profile
More or less we just prefer that people post general jumps and runs in the stickied post for that class instead of creating a new thread for every video.

No biggie though.  Welcome to the forums  ;)

Ye this.

New users do that all the time, that's why people are complaining about it, not because you did something terribly wrong. Nice video btw.

altra

• View Profile
It would be a good run, but for almost the whole run you are relying on the caber and loose cannon. On actual runs both those weapons are banned.

AngryFragz

• View Profile

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
good run but

"What did I do wrong please?"
Well FIRST OFF YOU were playing DEMOSHIT!!! probsbly the WORST class in the entire GAME. He takes absolutely NO SKILL at ALL!!!! IT DOES not MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE WITH HIM HE WILL ALWAYS BE WORSE THAN THE SOLDIER CLASS ( not cos hes black(im not racist)). I didn't even watch the vid because the DEMOMAN will always be BAD... *deep breaths and extracts claws* phew, glad I got that out I just HATE HIM!!!.
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
good run but

Well FIRST OFF YOU were playing DEMOSHIT!!! probsbly the WORST class in the entire GAME. He takes absolutely NO SKILL at ALL!!!! IT DOES not MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE WITH HIM HE WILL ALWAYS BE WORSE THAN THE SOLDIER CLASS ( not cos hes black(im not racist)). I didn't even watch the vid because the DEMOMAN will always be BAD... *deep breaths and extracts claws* phew, glad I got that out I just HATE HIM!!!.

This

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
@fossiil-sama
*deep breaths and extracts claws* phew, glad I got that out I just HATE HIM!!!.

I think in the context of your sentence you should have used 'retract' as you are putting your claws away, not taking them out of something. Just letting you know! ^_^

McMaster

• Novice
  • ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
    • View Profile
good run but

Wow, looks like u didnt noob before, Genius. We all know how to jump because we used to be noob. Because of that, we try everything to figure out the way of every jumps, starting to learn it, getting use of it. So there r no nooby in the world, u might get shocked when u see him after a year or so, people will improve, who knows  ;)
<3 tempus
</3 tempus's lag

wtf srsly there's McMaster University
:0