Introducing myself ;3

Rubobin · 51 · 11379

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
Why make fun of w33d?

The guy provided THE euro jumpserver for the longest time and even now he brought it back.
Massive props to w33d!

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile
w33dskill is one of the nicer people in this community  :)

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
Hey Friend,

My name is Satsuki "Foss" Uchiha, and I love you. You are a very nice and amazing person who spends every second of their day trying to make Jump World the best it can be. you are everything good in this websight. Honestly, have you ever done anything bad? I mean, I guess it's fun being a great person, but you take it to a whole new level. You are even better than looking at memes on the gag sites..

Don't be a stranger. Just give it your best shot. You're pretty much perfect. You could be in an extremely popular jump clan, and have your Demoman evolve to epic levels. What can my demoman do, other than "sit around all day drinking scrumpy?" I bet youre also an experienced soldier jumper who was the first to beat jump_squared, and have a banging hot ROCKIT LAWNCHAIR!!!  You are a cool guy who should continue to be awesome. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my best friend
P.S. its you :)
http://i.imgur.com/wu1ihtz.jpg
It wouldnt let me post the pic :( MAYBEEEE IF THE ADMINS DID THERE JOB THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEMO HUH???
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

ehhx

Yea let's move this to off topic and get back to the main topic haha
Robinn™ ‏@UnusualPootis Apr 2
Remember te kid I talked about that wanted to beat me up xd loool just saw him... he'd hurt himself if he tried xD #whimp

Rubobin

• just be kind
    • View Profile
    • The Unusual Pootis Website.
Remember te kid I talked about that wanted to beat me up xd loool just saw him... he'd hurt himself if he tried xD #whimp

Stalking me already? :P

Splash4Damage

• Novice
    • View Profile
I am PreOp TS sissy boi slave, I am looking for a Master that would want to take control of me on a regular basis. I am into bounces (crouched and uncrouched) with some wallpogo (sadomasochism). I like to wear gibus and pyrovision at game, tyrants when jumping. I wear revealing clothes irl in public and im usually naked at home. You must not have autism, aspergers or any history of ponies on your computer, if you are interested and dont have any of the above I would like to meet you. I am clean of all those things, spank me when you see fit ;) I have 90 fov and 5200 dps mouse for me to play with and if we connect you will be able to jump with me as much as you want and where eveer you want it. I will wear what ever you tell me as well. I would then be your jump slave. If interested contact splash4damage @ steam. I will be waiting on one of the tempus servers... DO NOT waste my time with pubs and lobbies I am serious for someone who wants a jump slave..

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
;) i know u want to take a peak..

ehhx

Same trade, buddy. And uhh good job for crying to a mod for aqw stuff?? I used to play that game since 2008 lmao

Edit: Aaaand I think I should remove myself from all this drama now. Looking forward for what you can pull off now kiddo ;) :'( ;) :'( ;) :'( ;) :'( rip tho this forum is a cruel place
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 09:36:49 AM by ehhx »

Rubobin

• just be kind
    • View Profile

Same trade, buddy. And uhh good job for crying to a mod for aqw stuff?? I used to play that game since 2008 lmao

Edit: Aaaand I think I should remove myself from all this drama now. Looking forward for what you can pull off now kiddo ;) :'( ;) :'( ;) :'( ;) :'( rip tho this forum is a cruel place

"And uhh good job for crying to a mod for aqw stuff??"

I used to be a Dev~Tester for AQw lol, i don´t need to beg for items, I simply got them, maybe you remember me by the name `Vinc` , I quit tho, so I am no longer working for AE.

Rubobin

• just be kind
    • View Profile
Hii there, Was this towards me, if so Thanks ^^ Hit me up anytime you feel like you need help! Or simply add me :)

Greetings!

Hey Friend,

My name is Satsuki "Foss" Uchiha, and I love you. You are a very nice and amazing person who spends every second of their day trying to make Jump World the best it can be. you are everything good in this websight. Honestly, have you ever done anything bad? I mean, I guess it's fun being a great person, but you take it to a whole new level. You are even better than looking at memes on the gag sites..

Don't be a stranger. Just give it your best shot. You're pretty much perfect. You could be in an extremely popular jump clan, and have your Demoman evolve to epic levels. What can my demoman do, other than "sit around all day drinking scrumpy?" I bet youre also an experienced soldier jumper who was the first to beat jump_squared, and have a banging hot ROCKIT LAWNCHAIR!!!  You are a cool guy who should continue to be awesome. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my best friend
P.S. its you :)
http://i.imgur.com/wu1ihtz.jpg
It wouldnt let me post the pic :( MAYBEEEE IF THE ADMINS DID THERE JOB THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEMO HUH???

pardinensis

• View Profile
Hii there, Was this towards me, if so Thanks ^^ Hit me up anytime you feel like you need help! Or simply add me :)

Greetings!

Well....

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Falcon 1 day ago
 I feel like jondy is a rly chill and cool guy irl
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Exile

• Administrator