Welcome B)

Introducing myself ;3

Rubobin · 51 · 11377

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile
It's one of the unspoken rules of the jump community. If you don't conform you will never be accepted. :-X

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
So am I allowed to shitpost in this thread?

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:20:46 AM by tyjle »

ehhx

I have some free time on my hands so this will happen

-Are you endorsing jump academy? Adding the tag to your name in forums is pretty annoying, as agreed by other users.

-You registered on March the 19th and created this topic on the 17th April. You obviously knew that "introductions" are posted in off-topic and not under general discussion. My guess is that you did this for attention and I am confident that it is correct.

-In your introduction you gave various sources of information about yourself. And accused me of stalking when I listed a post from your Twitter account. Were you not expecting anyone to look it up? Do you know that actual stalking is a serious crime in some countries?

-You created your post in a similar fashion to former server owner, w33dskill. Whether this is intensional or not is not for me to decide.

-I understood that you wished to publicise yourself, but is your backpack and trading trust necessary in a jump community? What do you hope to achieve by doing so?

I'll add more when I feel like it.

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
^this kid is U.P.S.E.T lol
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

ehhx

^this kid is U.P.S.E.T lol
Feel free to add me if you're delusional and think you're an anime ^^
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:26:19 PM by ehhx »

Rubobin

• just be kind
    • View Profile
    • The Unusual Pootis Website.

-Are you endorsing jump academy? Adding the tag to your name in forums is pretty annoying, as agreed by other users.

-You registered on March the 19th and created this topic on the 17th April. You obviously knew that "introductions" are posted in off-topic and not under general discussion. My guess is that you did this for attention and I am confident that it is correct.

-In your introduction you gave various sources of information about yourself. And accused me of stalking when I listed a post from your Twitter account. Were you not expecting anyone to look it up? Do you know that actual stalking is a serious crime in some countries?

-You created your post in a similar fashion to former server owner, w33dskill. Whether this is intensional or not is not for me to decide.

-I understood that you wished to publicise yourself, but is your backpack and trading trust necessary in a jump community? What do you hope to achieve by doing so?

Let's answer some of this for you.

1) No I am not endorsing anything. If you have any problems with me wearing the tag, leave, as I don't see a reason why it'd bother you. "As agreed by other users" kinda sad that you don't have proof, also they should be bothered by it as it's My account, My name, and thus not Their problem.

2) I registered in March yes, but I haven't been active before, therefore you're wrong, again.
(Prejudging doesn't get you far, now does it.)

3) I posted in for those who might be interested in actually getting to know me/trying to get in contact with me. And yes, it is indeed illegal to stalk a person in many countries.

4) It was not intentional I just know how to make a proper post, I'm not some kind of "mlg" kid that goes around talking like a 5year old. Seems w33d and I could have gotten along quite nicely.

5) I posted it, just to complete the information I could give you to show you I'm actually a person, and I take care of myself and my account. (no bans, no scams, nothing)

Sincerely,

Me.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:31:31 AM by Unusual Pootis | Jumpacademy.tf »

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile

1) No I am not endorsing anything. If you have any problems with me wearing the tag, leave, as I don't see a reason why it'd bother you. "As agreed by other users" kinda sad that you don't have proof, also they should be bothered by it as it's My account, My name, and thus not Their problem.

2) I registered in March yes, but I haven't been active before, therefore you're wrong, again.

3) I posted in for those who might be interested in actually getting to know me/trying to get in contact with me. And yes, it is indeed illegal to stalk a person in many countries.

4) It was not intentional I just know how to make a proper post, I'm not some kind of "mlg" kid that goes around talking like a 5year old. Seems w33d and I could gotten along quite nicely.

5) I posted it, just to complete the information I could give you to show you I'm actually a person, and I take care of myself and my account. (no bans, no scams, nothing)

Sincerely,

Me.
1. He has proof. I agree the tag is extremely cringe worthy and annoying.

2. Should have done your research.

3. But you accused someone of stalking you  even though you posted the info.

4. I don't see why you brought up 5 year olds here.

5. We dont actually care about that much, unless you cheat in jumping.

So instead of trying to have a comeback for your criticism, just use it to improve yourself. Also the "Sincerely, Me" made you seem like even more of a prick.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:18:46 AM by tyjle »

Rubobin

• just be kind
    • View Profile
    • The Unusual Pootis Website.

4) It was not intentional I just know how to make a proper post, I'm not some kind of "mlg" kid that goes around talking like a 5year old. Seems w33d and I could gotten along quite nicely.

Sincerely,

Me.
1. He has proof. I agree the tag is extremely cringe worthy and annoying.

2. Should have done your research.

3. But you accused someone of stalking you  even though you posted the info.

4. I don't see why you brought up 5 year olds here.

5. We dont actually care about that much, unless you cheat in jumping.

So instead of trying to have a comeback for your criticism, just use it to improve yourself. Also the "Sincerely, Me" made you seem like even more of a prick.

And another one bites the dust, aka You.

All I have to say to a kid like you.
Have a nice one.

Sincerly,

~Me.

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile
I understand this thread was kind of silly but holyshit you people are mean

ehhx

Cute 27th july 1995 bby
Tom kusters is your bffff riiiiiiight~?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 09:34:40 AM by ehhx »

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
A side affect of autism

Splash4Damage

• Novice
    • View Profile
A side affect of autism
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "autism ebin XDDDD" joke on forums. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you type it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
A side affect of autism
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "autism ebin XDDDD" joke on forums. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you type it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
A side affect of autism.

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
A side affect of autism

A side affect of autism.

[/size]
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

Nightin

• Novice
    • View Profile
well, well, well, what have we here? another faggot neckbeard (most likely canadian) shitting up the place with his ironic faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the general discussion mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the jump.tf irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting *the entire thread for additional proof* and e-mailing afterglow about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking tf2 jump site. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound piles of shit. your days are *fucking numbered*.