• Frags: +0/-0
  • Damn son..
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Splash4Damage

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is it just me or does anyone else find watersyncs a bit different? Feels like when i sync doubles/triples in water i dont get enough height, probably just me idk..

Shunix

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Pretty sure you guys are all just paranoid jumping feels the same to me  ???

Superchuck

• Proficient
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
Im with ya
The Rat Master

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
Engie sentry jump AND pyro reflect jump are less powerful, that's for sure tho.

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Is it just me or does anyone else find watersyncs a bit different? Feels like when i sync doubles/triples in water i dont get enough height, probably just me idk..

I thought the same until I did one that gave me the proper amount of height and I remembered I wasn't good that good at syncs.

JorgeLayja03

• Novice
    • View Profile
Is there any petition to fix goddamn sticky jumping?

Treynolds416

• View Profile
Soldier jumping is still definitely different. Rocket jumps straight up get you to the same height but when you go for distance you go further than you did before. Also huge boosts on speedshots

We should probably do something about this, since it's been a few days and no fix past mostly reverting the changes to soldier. Not to mention sentry and basher jumping.

SlaM JaM

• View Profile
Soldier jumping is still definitely different. Rocket jumps straight up get you to the same height but when you go for distance you go further than you did before. Also huge boosts on speedshots

We should probably do something about this, since it's been a few days and no fix past mostly reverting the changes to soldier. Not to mention sentry and basher jumping.

Treynolds is right, cmon people did the 1 day crippled jumps affect you so much you can't even tell the current difference to old rocket jumps?

JorgeLayja03

• Novice
    • View Profile

Treynolds is right, cmon people did the 1 day crippled jumps affect you so much you can't even tell the current difference to old rocket jumps?
Ye rocket jump is still off, but not really really bad and fked up but demo really needs help

qzc

• Novice
    • View Profile

Using this cfg, http://pastebin.com/Uf9HdUiX, I was getting 540 units consistently on jump_measure on the latest version of tf2, the version of tf2 right before the gun mettle update, and on a version from nov 2014. Sometimes I would randomly get more distance, but it was happening across all 3 versions.

EDIT: This is 540 units horizontally.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 11:27:40 PM by qzc »

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Im with ya

Yeah I really don't know what you guys are talking about. It's back to normal.

Using this config I get 690 unit ctaps with fps_max 145 (it's intended for 101 fps I think)
alias ctap "+duck;wait 8;+attack; wait 4; -duck; wait; +jump; -attack; wait 8; -jump"

I got 690 using that script before the update and after without changing any variables.

I've jumped like 4 hours over the past few days since they fixed it, and it's the same.

Treynolds416

• View Profile
Like I said, straight up jumps are like the same height but there's definitely more distance if you don't ctap. If you're ctapping it probably feels exactly the same. Honestly I don't care though, it wouldn't bother me too much if this didn't change, except for the super speedshots making some map jumps easier.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH:
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=17436

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
- Fixed self blast jumping for non-Soldier classes. (i.e. Demo, Pyro and any other means of force from self damage. Soldier jumping was fixed in a previous patch)

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile