jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Bye

Lambda · 10 · 1647

Lambda

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
MY BIIIIG MEN, it was a BIIIIG pleasure to jump with you.
Also got to say thanks to Tort and Afterglow, they always helped me a lot, since i was just a new jumper. Also thanks to TF2Jump.com, jump.tf and TF2RJweekly for give me the space and the opportunity to share some cool stuff with you :)
I hope Valve fix jumping in general, so you can keep doing crazy stuff and, ofc, continue getting better.

Well, good luck.

Bye   :-*

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Take it easy man, loved watching your unique work. Hopefully I'll see around, best of luck!
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile

McMaster

• Novice
  • ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
    • View Profile
y u quit  :'( :'( :'( :'(
<3 tempus
</3 tempus's lag

wtf srsly there's McMaster University
:0

buttperson

• View Profile

Brock

• Novice
    • View Profile

Lambda

• Novice
    • View Profile
I quit because:
-Demomen jumping died long time ago, when Valve broke some stuff about the sticky radius and all those things (less radius explotion, less units = less speed, etc. That stuff has never been fixed).
-Ullapool speedshots are gone, like quickie bomb airpogo and probably loose cannon, so demomen trickjumping will be less creative.
-I did my best with all demoman weapons, bringing to you new techniques to impress people, nothing left to do.
-I get a bit tired.

Maybe if Valve decide to give back the demomen jumping of 2 years ago, probably i´ll be back. But now, demomen jumping still dead for me.
And yeah, classic Valve, trying to repair 1 thing, and breaking 20 at the same time.

:-*
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:47:31 PM by Lambda »

kumat88

• View Profile
I quit because:
-Demomen jumping died long time ago, when Valve broke some stuff about the sticky radius and all those things (less radius explotion, less units = less speed, etc. That stuff has never been fixed).
-Ullapool speedshots are gone, like quickie bomb airpogo and probably loose cannon, so demomen trickjumping will be less creative.
-I did my best with all demoman weapons, bringing to you new techniques to impress people, nothing left to do.
-I get a bit tired.

Maybe if Valve decide to give back the demomen jumping of 2 years ago, probably i´ll be back. But now, demomen jumping still dead for me.
And yeah, classic Valve, trying to repair 1 thing, and breaking 20 at the same time.

:-*

good for you , they seem to not give a shit about a small niche (that is the jump community) all they care about is the skins, hats and trading which is what bring them that sweet $150 million a year, i stopped since the demo nerf before this.
they remove all fun mechanics until tf2 will become like cs:go run shoot>run shoot
its difficult to find a game like the old tf2 again,, warsow maybe?~~

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile