• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Can I do beef blindfolded on stream?

with your hands tied , let's go!!!

---

i think we need other voting site , guyyst

only take like 2 mins

edit : the mapmaker almost not online for a month  :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:15:38 AM by Kendrick »
Boom Boom

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy

Balls

• Novice
    • View Profile
I think ezekiel is a bad choice. Not a bad map, but majority watching that stream will not understand what's going on.

Also kinda sucky if someone is heavily upvoting a map, but I'm sure the final maps will not be picked based purely on votes anyway!

porkie

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +1/-0
  • play momentum mod instead
    • View Profile
What is jump_happyx? I've never heard of it before.
:^)

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I actually want to put shimanofinal more than ezekiel , idk if everyone will like it

Boom Boom

ESKIN | Syro? #supernew

A Jump_Underworld_V2 race would be great since most of the speedrun-strats from underworld_v1 carry over.

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile

Krocket

• Easily Surpassed
    • View Profile
I don't know that many maps at all but you guys should choose maps that the jumpers playing can do consistently and are very fast paced and fun to watch. Gotta keep in mind the viewers that are watching this. They don't wanna see people failing constantly or wallpogoing. Race I guess could be messy but it adds some tension to the stream which I think viewers would like. Something like a jump_bomb race, jump_4starters (a few stages), or even a jump_beef race. Especially since they're maps that many people who have at least jumped a few times would recognize and go, "Wow, I couldn't do that and they did it first try".

McMaster

• Novice
  • ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
    • View Profile
I don't know that many maps at all but you guys should choose maps that the jumpers playing can do consistently and are very fast paced and fun to watch. Gotta keep in mind the viewers that are watching this. They don't wanna see people failing constantly or wallpogoing. Race I guess could be messy but it adds some tension to the stream which I think viewers would like. Something like a jump_bomb race, jump_4starters (a few stages), or even a jump_beef race. Especially since they're maps that many people who have at least jumped a few times would recognize and go, "Wow, I couldn't do that and they did it first try".

These map may be too old, too common for them
+ 4starters showed last toth

I agree to your points, the viewers have to keep entertained, but they might have seen that all over youtube, its too common. + if some1 failed some stage of that (like jump_beef), it will be so arkward. Y dont we try some map which not too old, not too ez n awesome and creative geometry such as jump_collab, jump_christmas, jump_bouncerific, jump_cool or jump_vulc

but it just my idea, decision is still u guiz
<3 tempus
</3 tempus's lag

wtf srsly there's McMaster University
:0

Nightin

• Novice
    • View Profile
wth are all these maps gettin voted. wtf is vex wtf is ezekiel

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
I think the race map has to be a very common intermediate level map like vex or destination.

After watching again the toth 2014 jump full video, I realized that many maps could do the final cut on the playthrough part.
And after seeing guyyst running on claustro, I feel like it can be a cool map to put forward for toth.
Ezekiel, bomb and basically all Beginnings 2 medium and hard maps should definitly be played IMO even tho bomb has been played in both 2013 and 2014 TOTH jump event, I think ppl like it and its a really good map so...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 05:35:23 AM by Sir Plopy »

HeliX

• View Profile
I actually want to put shimanofinal more than ezekiel , idk if everyone will like it

yeeah shimano_final :D

I regret voting for ezekiel, I'd rather see shimano final compared to ezekiel, since there is a much greater variety of rj skills applied in shimano that'd be more interesting and entertaining to watch (ezekiel is pretty much just a new rebound map). I honestly feel like shimano final is a pretty underrated map, people might have played a3 and thought it was too hard primarily because of the high speed kinda inconsistent speedshots. However, I think most of the issues have been resolved in the final version, still the jumps are pretty hard and overall consistency wise it might be a poor choice to begin with. I do believe it's the better choice between the two though.

toth hype #4dakidz