jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Tip of the hats jump movie democall

JorgeLayja03

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I may have about 30 GREAT jumps coming your way but I just need to clear it up with some people, but the STV and POV thing may be a problem :/ as I got a few jumps from people like JorgeLayja and Newjuls that include no POV.
You cant send other peoples jumps, they need to be done by you

McMaster

• Novice
  • ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
    • View Profile
Oh you should probably add me to check whether your submission is good enough, if you're unsure.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/numberonenorthamericanjumper

Note that I don't accept private profiles.

Screw me, im fking noob
Did my profile private? :l
https://steamcommunity.com/id/mcmastergaming/
tq

:-\
<3 tempus
</3 tempus's lag

wtf srsly there's McMaster University
:0

McMaster

• Novice
  • ㄟ( ̄▽ ̄ㄟ)
    • View Profile
I may have about 30 GREAT jumps coming your way but I just need to clear it up with some people, but the STV and POV thing may be a problem :/ as I got a few jumps from people like JorgeLayja and Newjuls that include no POV.
You cant send other peoples jumps, they need to be done by you

I support ya  :D
<3 tempus
</3 tempus's lag

wtf srsly there's McMaster University
:0

Nejvex | Only jumping

• View Profile
Both STV and POV demos ? So I need to do the jump 2 times ?

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
Both STV and POV demos ? So I need to do the jump 2 times ?

Huh nope, you can record both at the same time.
record [Name]
tv_record [Name]_stv

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
- Include STV/POV demo and include the tick of the start of the jump in the filenames

Why does no one listen -_-

Also, some people submitted just POV or just STV. Not gonna even look at those submissions, sorry.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:46:18 PM by Afterglow »
The music is pumping, the dance floor is jumping.

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Also, due to an overwhelming amount of aipogo submissions I'm limiting airpogo jumps to 2 per person. If you want me to choose two in particular message me, otherwise I'll use my own judgement.

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile

Nejvex | Only jumping

• View Profile
I really wanted to send an air-strike jump, but sadly, I could not open the STV demofile that I recorded. It showed a list of errors and stuff and at the end Host_EndGame: Error reading demo message data. Any help would be appreciated, but I think ill end up with still sending nothing :C.

Triga

• Intermediate
  • Vexon stole two of my jumps!
    • View Profile
I really wanted to send an air-strike jump, but sadly, I could not open the STV demofile that I recorded. It showed a list of errors and stuff and at the end Host_EndGame: Error reading demo message data. Any help would be appreciated, but I think ill end up with still sending nothing :C.
Happened to me some time ago I even made a thread about it in "off-topic". ALWAYS WHEN YOU WANT TO END A JUMP TYPE "stop"  THEN "tv_stoprecord" in the console. I done some fucking crazy sync speedshot into a edgebug then a edgeshot and I lost it due to these commands.
The creator of multiple critically acclaimed maps ....

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░█▄ █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒█ ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░ Representing London

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
Mind sending me a copy of such a demo file?  I am curious as to the cause of that corruption.

Nejvex | Only jumping

• View Profile
Happened to me some time ago I even made a thread about it in "off-topic". ALWAYS WHEN YOU WANT TO END A JUMP TYPE "stop"  THEN "tv_stoprecord" in the console. I done some fucking crazy sync speedshot into a edgebug then a edgeshot and I lost it due to these commands.
Now even the POV demo doesn't work. It works for a while and then in the middle of the demo it stops and closes. STV demo still doesn't work too :C.

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Deadline is end of august.

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile

r u sure
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌