Welcome B)

us servers

Melon · 19 · 2497

Superchuck

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
tbh, I dont really notice it lol. Either that or I just dont get those spikes of lag
The Rat Master

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
tbh, I dont really notice it lol. Either that or I just dont get those spikes of lag

you must not be on at the right times. both east servers get destroyed when they fill up
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile

you must not be on at the right times. both east servers get destroyed when they fill up
Yeah whenever it's empty (which is rarely, at least for me) it's mostly fine. Only when people are constantly leaving and joining and there's like 12 people on at once does it start going down hill. (And by hill I mean a 90 degree angle hill.)

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • View Profile
saturday night was very very bad and we were only 3 gamer on the server. Zike was trying to run drought but every person who was joining was lagging the server for like 3-4 sec each time, it was litterally impossible for Zike to even try. The number of player on the server might have something to do with it, but theres definetly join lag even with few people.