jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

"weird fucking crash what the fuck"

Lockeguy

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So for some reason when I try to load certain maps (like quickers and a bunch others), it crashes my game, and I'm not able to alt tab. When I do ctrl+alt+del, it sends me to the desktop if I click task manager, but it's a black screen and I can't kill the .exe. Does anyone know how to fix this/why it's happening?

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
So for some reason when I try to load certain maps (like quickers and a bunch others), it crashes my game, and I'm not able to alt tab. When I do ctrl+alt+del, it sends me to the desktop if I click task manager, but it's a black screen and I can't kill the .exe. Does anyone know how to fix this/why it's happening?

you can dl every map tempus offers here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LcGfNOfIxFF21I5KWSCM0kEu4X4A9W3ngWFouprGJuo/edit#gid=0
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Lockeguy

• View Profile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LcGfNOfIxFF21I5KWSCM0kEu4X4A9W3ngWFouprGJuo/edit#gid=0
That's where I downloaded the maps from.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile

vexon do u ever look back at your own posts and think "wow this doesn't actually make any sense"

can you post your computer specs and check if the team fortress 2 has any crash logs / access violation logs (they'll be in the main directory or otherwise in \tf)

you can try checking if your tf\custom files have anything outdated in there as well

verifying your game cache might also fix it

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
Vexon is an idiot. My signature is TRUTH
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
you are probably high john
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌