• Frags: +0/-0
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
FIX IT
ON THE US SERVERS
ITS TERRIBLE
THE SERVER STUTTERS FOR A SECOND
IVE LOST ATLEAST 3 CHANCES AT A WR BECAUSE OF IT
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important

FLUX+

• I have bonus WRs
    • View Profile
Actually though, it would be cool if this was fixed.
Bonus world records matter

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile
bring back pepsi blue

but seriously make your own plugin  ;)

or at least ask nicer

see: http://tf2rj.com/forum/index.php?topic=1380.0
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:14:41 AM by ReMaXeD »

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
but seriously make your own plugin  ;)

Is it the plugins fault or the servers? I mean its probably both as sometime it lags when someone puts in a chat display command (d/stime etc). But, they have known about this for awhile now. There have been quite a bit of server changes since then (Russia, ip changes) so you think they could fix this. But it's not like it matters. Robs hatred of America is too great. His "Holiday to Europe", pretty obviously him going to the middle east to help ISIS take the US down. I have proof of this I will post later.

Also when is christmas ranks and permanent halloween time. All of my good cosmetics are restricted.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:48:15 PM by Foss l Obeezyfanclub »
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
it shouldn't be the server's fault or else the server would be lagging nonstop, which it doesn't

it only lags when certain events happen which means the plugin is acting up

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
im sorry im just reaalllyyy salty because its a recurring event that never goes away
and because of that i lost my patience
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
During testing of the lag, it seemed unlikely that any plugins were the cause.

Specifically, player connect (when you see "Player X has joined the game") is not hooked at all by any of our plugins, although that seems to be when the lag usually occurs (I also noticed it happening on player leave as well at seemingly random intervals).

It is definitely far worse on the US servers than any of the others, so at this point our best guess is that it's hardware-related. The next step will be to either try another host, or move a notch up on the specs with the current host and see if that helps at all, though I'm not sure when we'll be able to go through with that.

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile

Specifically, player connect (when you see "Player X has joined the game") is not hooked at all by any of our plugins, although that seems to be when the lag usually occurs (I also noticed it happening on player leave as well at seemingly random intervals).

It is definitely far worse on the US servers than any of the others, so at this point our best guess is that it's hardware-related. The next step will be to either try another host, or move a notch up on the specs with the current host and see if that helps at all, though I'm not sure when we'll be able to go through with that.
:(

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • View Profile

i'm actually more interested in seeing how a user joining would cause lag issues

specifically, what does srcds do when the someone join/leaves? what does it do at such a low level that hardware would be the issue?

internal

• Novice
    • View Profile
this shit also used to happen on chillout years ago with the jump assist plugin

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
the weird thing is that it isn't every time someone joins, just when you don't want it to happen it does. East is definitely worse than west though by far. east is just a shitshow tbh... lags a ton, crashes randomly, join lag makes you shit your pants any time you wanna run, and when youre fucking around join lag doesnt happen. maybe it has something to do with the timer tbh
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • View Profile
the weird thing is that it isn't every time someone joins, just when you don't want it to happen it does. East is definitely worse than west though by far. east is just a shitshow tbh... lags a ton, crashes randomly, join lag makes you shit your pants any time you wanna run, and when youre fucking around join lag doesnt happen. maybe it has something to do with the timer tbh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias