jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

(Jan 3 07:00 EST) US East Adv join lag testing (all plugins disabled)

jayess · 8 · 1648

jayess

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
In an effort to narrow down the cause of server lag/crashing, we'll be disabling all plugins for a day on US East Advanced at 07:00 EST on Jan 3.

The only plugins active will be rockthevote as well as one that will precisely track any server lag from frame to frame. We'll need anyone who can just join up and play, or even idle for a while.

Hopefully we can finally figure this one out.

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
Thank you jayess! I would be more than happy to idle or play for several hours on the server. Do you know if
A. the tempus regen will be on
B. able to nominate maps
and C. able to join other teams?
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
The server is now open for testing.

Thank you jayess! I would be more than happy to idle or play for several hours on the server. Do you know if
A. the tempus regen will be on
B. able to nominate maps
and C. able to join other teams?

Regen is part of Tempus and is thus disabled. Nominate is available (though it won't auto-complete map names). Team restriction is also disabled.

SALSAA

• Intermediate
  • pipetrick connoisseur
    • View Profile
do you mind enabled all weps
weve taken team enabling to our advantage and did some cool solly demo pyro collabs but we need more weapons
Why do you read this like it doesn't even matter just read my message its probably more important

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
do you mind enabled all weps
weve taken team enabling to our advantage and did some cool solly demo pyro collabs but we need more weapons

Sure, that plugin will be disabled on map change.

Also, I've seen a bunch of freezes so far ranging from 0.1 to 0.3 seconds. This is without Tempus loaded at all, so it's a good sign that the problem lies elsewhere.

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
give noclip pls
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

jayess

• Novice
    • View Profile
Well, the server is back to normal for now. I'll see about trialing a new server later this week most likely.

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
Well, the server is back to normal for now. I'll see about trialing a new server later this week most likely.
That's awesome, thanks