Welcome B)

New board: Meme Dump // Off-topic discussion now back to old status

John · 17 · 2820

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
As part of the plan to rid jump.tf of dank memes help new users feel more welcome into the community, off-topic discussion is now brought back to where all users are able to view it. However, off-topic discussion is now meme and shitpost intolerant.

But John, what do I do if I want to meme and shitpost like I do on the forums everyday?

Don't worry, I've got you covered! We now have a board called "Meme Dump" (I need a better name) right under off-topic discussion. You will need to assign yourself to the new membergroup in your profile settings to see and post in it, however. By default, no user has access to the board. But you are able to join at will. You just need to do it.

http://tf2rj.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=groupmembership
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 11:32:26 PM by John »

cody

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thank you for taking action, John. Now I have an outlet thanks to you. Though, may I suggest a name that is much more positive like Meme Paradise. Meme Dump implies that all memes are negative and I do not feel that way for I have developed a deep relationship with the pictures with white text and bold black outlines.

I feel I should be the one to suggest this because I seemed to have been the one to trigger the tilt in the administration of this forum. Please take this matter into consideration.

Thank you,
Codybadode
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 04:34:44 AM by cody »

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • View Profile
We'll compromise and call it Meme Center. Also it actually was you who triggered the changes because I started receiving complaints about your image macros.

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
Or john

or...
maybe just think
about this for a second...

you call it
MEME
PARADISE
like our buddy mr. codybadoby
here suggested

One little mistake like this again and we might have a problem eh johnathon??
Mr. proto3inches here might have the right idea...
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • View Profile
I won't hesitate to ban your ass if you fuck up the forums. Don't test me. Especially you Foss because I've been lenient with your posts and forum signature.

Off topic will be used for actual off topic??? I don't know why this is difficult to understand

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
putting a direct threat against a ninja like foss uchiha???
you really have some balls i gotta say

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • View Profile
putting a direct threat against a ninja like foss uchiha???
you really have some balls i gotta say

what, is he gonna go mangekyou sharingan on me and use tsukuyomi to have me sent to the shadow realm?

protist ?

• Novice
  • *floats around aimlessly*
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Can you guys please take your shitposting to the meme paradise? This website discussion board is for serious discussion only...

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
I agree Protist. As an admin John really needs to start setting a better example.

But I really think it should be called MEME PARADISE instead as it fits better tbh. Can we get a poll vote on this and let the COMMUNITY decide?

Whats wrong with my posts and signature...
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
I won't hesitate to ban your ass if you fuck up the forums. Don't test me. Especially you Foss because I've been lenient with your posts and forum signature.

Off topic will be used for actual off topic??? I don't know why this is difficult to understand

I like that signature..
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
I like you too vexon :)
Obeezy #1 fan

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • View Profile

I like that signature..

there are a lot of things that you like vexon but sometimes things aren't meant to be
especially things from 8th grade...

the forum signature is borderline for me because of how big it is and how pronounced 'fuck' is. we're eventually going to have younger people join the forums with jump academy coming around and i don't want to deal with massive amounts of complaints when they do come. we'll see what happens tho.

ur posts are also borderline because they mix in vulgar, exaggerated shitposting with serious material

of course this is from a long time ago and most of your recent posts have been in the designated dump board so maybe in fact i too was actually tired of the off-topic discussion posts being in recent posts
and as stated, this is borderline so you're free to keep your shit for now until things start to change, but you'll know when they do

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
smh you said the 8th grade thing was meant to be you friggen sociopath

make up ur mind john

my sanity is on the line
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌