TF2RJweekly Needs You!

Vexon · 5 · 1479

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • :}
    • View Profile
Kendrick has requested I make a post for this so ye

TF2RJweekly is in need of more editors! For now, the two people who run the channel are Kendrick and Sitood with the occasional edit from other people. With Reneux, reindeer, and Falcon stepping down, they could really use some more editors, especially with Market Garden of the Week (or whatever we call it) coming soon. It will be a whole other video needing editing every week, so it'd be nice to have more dedicated editors willing to help the channel. Your video will probably get on NISLT in the future anyway (around May 1st), so if that isn't incentive I dunno what is. Spread the word boooooiiis
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:25:44 AM by Vexon »
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
I can sign up for the more occasional part (once I've learned a bit more Adobe AE tricks and stuff). I like to edit short videos so I can probably help for the thingy of the week.

All I need is a bit of time to practice on After Effects.

gibus

• Intermediate
  • MEDIC!
    • View Profile
    • Steam

jondyj

• View Profile
market garden of the week WHAT THE FUCK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAH

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
It'd be good for a channel such as NISLT...as in it's meant for their channel. This is about promoting jumping Jondy you idiotface cuck. If a noob sees a cool market garden they will wanna learn how to jump to be good at it...and strive to be in one of the videos. I know you dreamed of being in a rotw or something before buddy, this is incentive for people to start jumping to be in one of the 3 video series.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 07:24:58 PM by Vexon »
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌