Vexon · 38 · 5458

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
I don't see this idea going well given that NISLT already has a variety of daily frag clips.

Those with MG/Caber kills would probably be already submitting for that category anyway, and it's not like our community would be producing many of those when most of us prefer grinding jump maps rather than play PvP.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
It seems pretty retarded to have voted for stronger moderation on this forum and then try get a bigger audience by collaborating with a literal meme channel.

Didn't see this from earlier.

The difference between NISLT's channel memes and "jump.tf" memes is that NISLT memes aren't keeping people away from content. All the shitposting that had been going on this forum are either 1) straight up flame wars, 2) extremely low quality and low effort, or 3) in extremely bad taste, at least for most jumpers.

NISLT's channel has 12-15 year olds doing their 12-15 year old things while we here have 16-21 year olds doing 12-15 year old things.

--

I agree with AI. There's definitely not enough content coming from market gardeners and cabers because you're extremely limited in what you can do. The caber nerfs didn't help its cause either, since you can't one shot medics anymore due to the damage changes (so no uber drop caber videos, etc).

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
we here have 16-21 year olds doing 12-15 year old things.

true story

I also agree with AI, after thinking about it

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile
I'm sorry Johnathon, the peer pressure of Mireal telling me to shitpost is too much sometimes. I'll be sure to tell him to fuck off next time :)
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

Mireal

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Actually I would never corrupt Foss's mind by telling him to shitpost, also, I'm 12 and foss is 11 so we are doing the right things for our age.
man cannot ascend with worldly values holding him down

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I agree with AI. There's definitely not enough content coming from market gardeners and cabers because you're extremely limited in what you can do. The caber nerfs didn't help its cause either, since you can't one shot medics anymore due to the damage changes (so no uber drop caber videos, etc).

I think this makes sense.  Although MG/Caber kills are jumping-related, there are plenty of videos of those kinds of frags on that channel and other channels already.

I think it works best if we are contributing something that is completely unique to the jump community, which is high level trick jumps and runs. Especially given the limited number of available editors right now, it might be best to focus on what we already do well.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Fair enough, it makes it easier for our editors anyway!
market garden/caber shit is off the table!
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌