jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Re-claim JUMP MOVIE

Guest · 37 · 6155

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
so its started when sitood making a jump movie for a guy named (ASE) and when i saw all his content i saw something fishy

and its came to my mind , why he want sitood to edit when i saw his previous vid , HIGH CONTENT QUALITY and pass it to someone like sitood

and after sitood finished the movie , he sent the file to ASE and he said that he going do re-edit , then after few investigation HeliX(Kinetica) FOUND the original videos for all his frag videos he did re-sample/re-claim all MAMBDA Videos , then the video uploaded on ASE's channel and he put IN First part of vid (SITOOD AND ASE PRESENT) , but the original one said (SITOOD PRESENT) i cant really explain really well , vids below

ORIGINAL :

ASE'S VERSION (STOLEN) :

if you said "its okay since he put sitood on credits" thats not the problems , he didnt even edit or touch , he just doing put his shitty intro with his name on it . and just let you know EVERYTHING IS SITOOD WORK NOT HIM.

Some stuff he stole...
> Mambda has been not online for 75+ days
> Every intro he cut and put his name on first part

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

the problems is he trying upload the vids (stolen version) to NISLT , i hope someone that had siN in his/her friends list please tell him "Don't upload the vid that ASE sent"

(i alr leave vexon the messages)

THIS IS CANCERIOUS

I JUST DONT WANT YOUTUBER THAT HAD HIGH AMOUNT SUBSCRIBERS DO THIS TO SOMEONE LIKE SITOOD

Thanks to HeliX to find the original version vids that he stolen.

i need someone to put this on teamfortress.tv (idk why but i cant post a thread)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:15:15 PM by Kendrick »
Boom Boom

sitood

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Everyone, grab your pitchforks
ok not yet
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:39:39 PM by sitood »

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • View Profile
im talked to him (via group chat)  ;)

http://pastebin.com/s2K0nsW7

BURNNNN

someone please post it on teamfortress.tv~
Boom Boom

Syro

If he's stealing other people's content, why don't we just report his channel?

fishy

ok honestly

since i wasn't around for the raiin thing i didn't get to speak up about it but

this is literally a repeat

raiin cheated, got caught and called out, cody went to confront him about it and was very abrasive and confrontational from the get-go

ASE is suspected of stealing content, has been called out, and you went to confront him about it and were very abrasive and confrontational: "if you're lying, your reputation will be ruined"

if you want a positive response out of a person, don't attack them from minute one. this only leads to negative responses and nothing constructive comes out of it, unless you call the possibility of our relations with siN going down the shitter before we even get to work with him productive. i don't know who ASE is, or why he's relevant, so i could be completely wrong here, but just like the raiin situation, i feel that this is being very poorly handled

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile
If you want him to change you should be respectfully criticize him not make assumptions and threaten him....

Kendrick.

• Proficient
    • View Profile
im feel sorry after say that but thats how make ppl tell the truth.  :-X
(im do this because sitood is an victim)

---

he also re-claim and stolen clips got uploaded on rapid000 (if anyone had rapid000 in friends list , please inform him)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:22:01 PM by Kendrick »
Boom Boom

fishy

no kendrick, thats how you make people feel threatened and on the spot, and how you make them lie their way out of it

if you want respect, give respect

i understand the accusations at hand and they are very serious but for fucks sake learn from past mistakes and dont repeat history

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
At the very least what he's doing seems suspicious, especially since he's asking for Patreon donations on his channel. 

And it's possible he could be telling the truth about other people letting him do it, we don't know for sure yet, but I don't know why a person would give someone their whole video and let them make it worse with a bad intro etc. and allow them to take credit for it, just so it can be posted on a small channel.

It would be interesting to get in touch with other people, like siN, and get their take on the situation.  I agree though, that until we hear other sides of the story, we shouldn't exactly pitchfork the guy yet.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
should i tell siN or no
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
should i tell siN or no
I mean, couldn't hurt to ask him about it I guess, to get another angle?  I don't want to ruin the kids life or anything, but he should at least be held accountable if he's posting/claiming people's videos without permission, and trying to profit off of it.

jondyj

• View Profile
i was fuggin bored so i went digging

11:59 AM - jondeezy -tt: do u know that ase guy
12:00 PM - eX. wickEd_: yes
12:00 PM - jondeezy -tt: is he legit
12:00 PM - jondeezy -tt: or does he just steal other peoples content
12:01 PM - eX. wickEd_: i've seen some of his old vids
12:02 PM - eX. wickEd_: he used to add people and ask for using their clips in his video
12:02 PM - eX. wickEd_: like downloading their youtube video and their re editing them
12:03 PM - eX. wickEd_: but now he uses demo files instead of youtube videos
12:09 PM - jondeezy -tt: ok so basically he appeals to other content creators by "promoting them" but what he's actually doing is leeching off other peoples content
12:09 PM - eX. wickEd_: sort of
12:10 PM - eX. wickEd_: but his recent videos was his own records and edit as far as i know
12:17 PM - jondeezy -tt: uhhh yeah no they arent
12:18 PM - jondeezy -tt:
12:18 PM - jondeezy -tt: thats the stolen version
12:18 PM - jondeezy -tt: this is the original version
12:18 PM - jondeezy -tt: he doesnt even credit mamba
12:18 PM - jondeezy -tt: at all
12:19 PM - jondeezy -tt: in the original version it says "edited by mamba" at the end
12:19 PM - jondeezy -tt: in ase's version, he took that out and put "thanks for watching"
12:19 PM - eX. wickEd_: yea i see
12:20 PM - eX. wickEd_: does mamba know about it?
12:20 PM - jondeezy -tt: idk
12:33 PM - jondeezy -tt: is  it cool if i post this to the jump forums
12:33 PM - jondeezy -tt: cuz theres a whole thread about this now
12:33 PM - eX. wickEd_: sure

this whole conversation was kinda pointless now that i think about it

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
So Kendrick has informed me that this guy says siN will be uploading the movie to NISLT on friday..
I will contact siN and figure all of this out, this is so dumb lol. Why would someone do this

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
also sitood was angry when he found out. im still not sure if he gave ase permission to upload to his channel or not, but i know sitood is mad about the edit part where ase added his name.

also, rapid000 or whatever has been offline for 70 days, and the fact that ase uploaded his frag vid within those 70 days makes it that much more weird

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile
just play this by ear and let sitood handle it, we dont need 6 people slamming one guy to fix this