jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

dellort's jump movie progress thread

dellort · 161 · 23639

dellort

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Updated main post again, does anyone have a copy of the original version of Jump Fortress 2? I think I forgot to copy it over when I wiped my hard drive a while back, would appreciate a copy.

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
Updated main post again, does anyone have a copy of the original version of Jump Fortress 2? I think I forgot to copy it over when I wiped my hard drive a while back, would appreciate a copy.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8064327/Movies/Jump%20Fortress%202.mp4

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile

fishy

same, possibly due to the spaces in filename? %20 and all that, can cause weird problems

dellort

• Novice
    • View Profile

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
404's for me. ETA on upload?

Still on track for end of April to early May.

Was talking about hyperdan's 404'd upload, but thanks for a time window =)

dellort

• Novice
    • View Profile
The movie is pretty close to completion, I'd put it at about 80%. Unfortunately there are a few more jumps I'd like to include but the movie is already over 11 mins in length so they'll probably go into a trailer or be released after the movie as a bonus clip.

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
The movie is pretty close to completion, I'd put it at about 80%. Unfortunately there are a few more jumps I'd like to include but the movie is already over 11 mins in length so they'll probably go into a trailer or be released after the movie as a bonus clip.

Weightless was 20 minutes long and still very enjoyable to watch :D

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
I'd say put them as bonus clips so they're still in the movie and people get credit. The trailer wouldn't get as many views.

Also, HYPEY HYPE HYPE
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile

jondyj

• View Profile
i felt like weightless was super washed out from how long it was. there was only a handful of good jumps while most of it was average i guess. i'd rather have a 3 min long movie with only the best jumps than a 20 min long movie where 80% of it is filler material. idk man

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
i felt like weightless was super washed out from how long it was. there was only a handful of good jumps while most of it was average i guess. i'd rather have a 3 min long movie with only the best jumps than a 20 min long movie where 80% of it is filler material. idk man

So you want a movie without any of your jumps in it JondyJ???????????? ;)
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile

I mean, the average span time for me when it comes to jump movies is roughly 6-8 minutes. And I see what you mean by it being washed out with 80% filler material.