jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

dead democall honestly

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • :}
    • View Profile
i managed to get a triple sync speedshot on my first jump attempt on the cp of aigis.

i overshot it and ended up at the start of the last jump though. would have been an awesome jump to submit

do you have a demo? why not submit for eden pt 2
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

protist ?

• Novice
  • *floats around aimlessly*
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

are submissions for that a thing? i assumed it was just gonna be more demos submitted already...

HyperDan

• Advanced
  • Retired Jumper; 2014-2021
    • View Profile
i managed to get a triple sync speedshot on my first jump attempt on the cp of aigis.

i overshot it and ended up at the start of the last jump though. would have been an awesome jump to submit

I have a bind that rerecords with the same demo name. I can try and get it again if you feel that highly about it

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile

I have a bind that rerecords with the same demo name. I can try and get it again if you feel that highly about it

Why do you always have these "really cool" jumps you do, but you never record them Dan?

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • View Profile

Why do you always have these "really cool" jumps you do, but you never record them Dan?

It's not that I don't record them, it's either

n1: I don't think they're good enough so I scrap them
n2: I accidently overwrite it pressing my bind.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

all these jumps you claim to do sound a lot better than the jumps you do in movies, why scrap them but not the ones you do in movies?
i dont believe you overwrite by pressing your bind every time you get a good jump, because you claim to have A LOT of INSANE jumps but I never end up seeing them

HyperDan

• Advanced
    • View Profile

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

all these jumps you claim to do sound a lot better than the jumps you do in movies, why scrap them but not the ones you do in movies?
i dont believe you overwrite by pressing your bind every time you get a good jump, because you claim to have A LOT of INSANE jumps but I never end up seeing them

Maybe I don't know if a jump is good enough or not. I think I'm bad at determining what makes a good jump

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
Maybe I don't know if a jump is good enough or not. I think I'm bad at determining what makes a good jump
There is literally no risk for submitting a demo to a jump movie. If you spend the time grinding a jump for the purposes of submitting it, you may as well follow through with that, regardless of whether you think it is good enough or not.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
There is literally no risk for submitting a demo to a jump movie. If you spend the time grinding a jump for the purposes of submitting it, you may as well follow through with that, regardless of whether you think it is good enough or not.

HyperDan is a compulsive LIA

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile