Welcome B)

Tip of the Hats 2016

Vexon · 213 · 35064

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Because it's inevitable that jump jam will be brought up we should have 1 or 2 maps from that.

Yeah, showcasing one or two maps from it would be good. They would have to be sol maps though, since synapse was the only reasonable length finished demo map and we don't want people going blind from watching toth.

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
looks kinda bad imo

why arent we just using the stock

nick

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
"I wanna see gorge004 donate one cent more than RNC" - Gibus 7/21/16 1:01 AM Eastern Standard Time
Don't let your credit card limit stop you this year gorge beat his $1100 dollars.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
looks kinda bad imo

Because likely, someone at valve will be watching. We want to show them we don't like the new models of the sticky/rocket jumpers.
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
So we have truktruk doing jump_above at the beginning (after the intro movie) to explain jump mechanics. I was thinking we could have a demo on the same map...it will have to be someone NA (because truktruk is NA), haven't decided who yet to do the map with him as demo. So we have the stream show truktruk do the jump and explain, and then the demo do it and explain. Granted, it won't feature every mechanic for demo, but it's better than not showing demo at all. I don't wanna waste too much time on it by showing two different maps. Even if the map doesn't have everything for demo, the demo jump could still show most stuff. Such as wallpogo, it wouldn't be hard for the demo to just walk up to a wall and show us what wallpogo is. Doesn't necessarily have to be an actual jump. Above is actually pretty good too, because it will show vertical airpogo (last jump), horizontal (surf jump if you choose to airpogo some of it), etc.. Whatcha guys think?

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I was thinking we could have a demo on the same map...it will have to be someone NA (because truktruk is NA)
I'd be down for doing it if you want.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
    • View Profile
I was thinking we could have a demo on the same map...it will have to be someone NA (because truktruk is NA)

I want to get someone who isn't doing a playthrough or anything. Trying to fit as many people as I can in.

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

I want to get someone who isn't doing a playthrough or anything. Trying to fit as many people as I can in.

should be careful having a ton of people in case theres no shows
Put me down as benchwarmer

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
looks kinda bad imo

Because likely, someone at valve will be watching. We want to show them we don't like the new models of the sticky/rocket jumpers.

Can we take a vote on this? I also think using stock is better.

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
If we want to have the tf2rjweekly and jump.tf logos up during the stream, it might be better to just have them as graphics on an overlay.  "Jump section sponsored by [tf2rjweekly] and [jump.tf]" or whatever.  Mostly because I don't think they are going to be super readable with how small they are, especially on lower quality settings / mobile / etc. and might just be distracting.

fishy

mac you are literally the only one supporting the new jumper models, we already outvote you

the new models eat up too much screen space, make the fucking medic crossbow noise, and are hard to aim because of their retarded nerf tips

they are bad, the old model was fine, it was different enough from the default rocket launcher (it has no ironsights)

i vote for using the old jumper skins, maybe just make it a little less busy by only putting the hat logo on it. i don't think we need to rep rjweekly AND jump.tf alongside it on the jumper itself (see above post). maybe one or the other, maybe make a new logo that combines one of those with the toth logo.

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
mac you are literally the only one supporting the new jumper models, we already outvote you

How do you know that? It could just be the vocal minority. The people that accept the change will say nothing, while the people that dislike it speak up. So obviously only the hate will be heard.

fishy

then make a poll instead of suggesting a hypothetical statistic, because otherwise, all there is to go off of is what is being said, which is heavily outnumbering you.

Laerym

• View Profile
As a new jumper myself I would like to see some new stars in the mumble for toth, rather than the same group of 'famous' jumpers that rarely play anymore, just my suggestion.