jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Cow Mangler Ammo Glitch

Kazooie · 11 · 1989

Kazooie

• Frags: +0/-0
  • Bird Enthusiast
    • View Profile
The cow mangler still doesn't regen ammo from !ammo. This is the only weapon that doesn't work with !ammo, and it's a shame my preferred rocket launcher is at a disadvantage because of this bug, please fix this bug, it will make me so happy.
Also, last time I posted about this people gave me a rude response under the lines of "Just use a different rocket launcher, just use stock". I want to use the cow mangler because it looks cool, it goes really well with my robot outfit, and I like the look of it. So if you disagree with that do me a favor and go into your backpack and proceed to delete every single hat you own. Then you can come to me and say that personal preference of appearance doesn't matter.
I like birds.

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
Support for the jumpassist plugin that provides the !ammo command has already ended, so this request will likely just go unnoticed.

Melon

• Proficient
  • cool cats club
    • View Profile

Kazooie

• Bird Enthusiast
    • View Profile

fishy

people told you to just use a different launcher because support for jumpassist ended long ago

if you think that's rude then delete your own hats

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog
Listen kazoozie, you are not special, and this tiny issue is most likely not going to be fixed, so please, stop making posts about it.

protist ?

• Novice
  • *floats around aimlessly*
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
You can always just replace the rocket launcher's model with the cow mangler model, then you've got the best of both worlds!

pants

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Just listen to some synthwave and make pew pew noises.

catfoosh

• Proficient
  • brock is a weeb
    • View Profile

Dr Gains

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Support for the jumpassist plugin that provides the !ammo command has already ended, so this request will likely just go unnoticed.
If jump assist has ended, could I possibly grab the source code, and try to do some work with it? Id love to set up regen a little differently as I would like to have a server for the bazooka and canon only. Or is the /regen part not in there at all anymore?

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy