jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Amateur jump_beef run

Happysedits

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Hello, this is my jump_beef run, got some criticism that I could improve my jumping on? This is my peak at the moment, anything I could do better to jump faster/better?

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
If you want to get into speedrunning you should learn the speedrun strats for each map. You are doing all of the jumps the intended way, which is usually the slower way. Watch some videos, learn some shortcuts and grind grind grind.

ROTW on beef:

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
For improving jumping, try out a few T5/6s, and get as far as you can.

For improving beef in particular, I would work on improving each course at a time, so you don't have to remember all of the strats at once. Just work through the C1 strats until you know them then progress that way onto C2 and C3. The main issue you have currently is doing each jump as intended and not chaining endings of certain jumps to skip time wasting portions of the next jumps. It's important to know where you want to be after each jump, rather than just completing each jump without considering what comes after.

minty

• Novice
  • smell me
    • View Profile
If you want to get into speedrunning you should learn the speedrun strats for each map. You are doing all of the jumps the intended way, which is usually the slower way. Watch some videos, learn some shortcuts and grind grind grind.

ROTW on beef:

yeah just do what the god in this video done  8) 8) 8)

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Minty = God?

oh man i've been eating god in my icecream what have i DONE
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌