• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
good work gamers!!!

a little shaky on communication but overall a solid performance imo

Syro

I love everyone but Hyperdan.

I'm really proud of what everyone did this year! This was easily the smoothest and most fun to watch jump segment yet.

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Great segment, very little lost time. Good planning. Good execution. Tons of hype with videos. Overall excellent job everyone.

Syro

Great segment, very little lost time. Good planning. Good execution. Tons of hype with videos. Overall excellent job everyone.

Shegetz

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Never wanted to stop watching. Segment went very smoothly this year, great work guys.

AutumnBomb

• View Profile
The first jump movie was good, the CSR racing was great, the eons announcement was the best surprise there could have been, the co-op course was incredible and then when you think it's all over, that damn outstanding jump movie ends it. Fucking amazing editing, bloody hell. Blown away, best year yet, great work!

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
I thought it went great, tbh the only thing I thought wasn't that good was how many of us were in the discord, it made it difficult to not talk over someone else and to be able to ask proper questions to runners or other people. Maybe next time just pre-decide someone to do the majority of talking for each map.

CSR was epic, we should do every map with it imo, especially since people who are competitive at similar skills aren't usually on the same server. Will it be public anytime soon? Would love to do some races with it.

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I thought it went great, tbh the only thing I thought wasn't that good was how many of us were in the discord, it made it difficult to not talk over someone else and to be able to ask proper questions to runners or other people. Maybe next time just pre-decide someone to do the majority of talking for each map.

CSR was epic, we should do every map with it imo, especially since people who are competitive at similar skills aren't usually on the same server. Will it be public anytime soon? Would love to do some races with it.

About CSR, it wasn't really officialy working properly until a few days ago, so we couldn't just make every races with it at the last min. And it also broke like 3h before the segment (shotgun and shovel jumping), AI fixed it, and broke again during the event idk what happened, so it was a bit too risky to use for all the stuff.

The segment was epic, I'm glad not too much stuff got leaked and we could have all the surprises on stream. Collab map is super great (2nd to last being the best jump btw), coop map was a ton of fun testing and jumping live, unfortunatly boshy and starkie are cheaters.........

pants

• Proficient
    • View Profile

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
Can we bring up the fact that Torii brought prefire trickjumping to a whole new level? I'm still trying to pick up my jaw on the floor.
The editing was also quite breath-taking. Much love.

And again props to fishy, AI and all the organization crew. This turned out to be the best jumping segment of all TOTH years, in my opinion.

Everything was good. The only bad point I can think of are the conversations about demoman jumping during the scorpion run. Like wtf it didn't make any sense? But it's so minor I almost forgot about it.

fishy

sorry about the cluttered discord, whisker kinda last second gave me control over who went live, so i figured wed start with a few and add in runners as we go, it was cluttered yeah but it was fun, chat was wild, it was very well received and we raised like 13k in our 2 hours so thats what matters

thanks guys

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile