jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Who is the best jumper?

Happysedits

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I was thinking of making a video with the best jumper because why not, who from this community is the most skilled jumper in your opinion?

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile

Scorch

• View Profile

• Intermediate
  • bind space hud_reloadscheme
    • View Profile
    • CFG.TF

League

• Intermediate
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
This is just me but
Minty is prob the most naturally gifted jumper
Boshy is the most dedicated jumper
Gorge is the most experienced jumper
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hmm

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
gorge has 192hrs and boshy has 152hrs in the past 2 weeks, gorge is the most dedicated too

kiddeR

• View Profile

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Everyone knows the professional Overwatch main LhCLoudE is the world's greatest jumper. His ability to place exactly three stickybombs in front of him, shoot another in the air, jump,crouch, and detonate all within a fraction of a second is truly one of the greatest mysteries that this world has ever seen, for no man should be able to possess this kind of level of sheer skill.

scotch

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
minty is not "naturally gifted" he put in a metric fuck tonne of effort and hours to get to where he is

League

• Intermediate
  • say drugs to no, kids
    • View Profile
minty is not "naturally gifted" he put in a metric fuck tonne of effort and hours to get to where he is
Of course all top jumpers have put a shitload of hours into jumping but it seems that Minty makes it look the most effortless.
hmm

VAVLIE

• Novice
    • View Profile

Boshy

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
I'd say Minty is the best overall jumper when it comes to speedrunning, being really good at both classes and almost every map. Wouldnt say its a natural talent, just a LOT of grinding.
Most other jumpers have a stronger soldier/demo side but some of them are still good at both classes.
For example Gato is the "fastest" soldier because he naturally saves time on minor things like tighter airstrafing and better movement.
However since it almost always comes down to just grinding a map, Kidder is pretty much uncontested on easy maps he likes. Really good at harder maps as well.
Kaptain is the most consistent soldier jumper who has good wrs on a lot of hard maps. He is also good at demo airpogo.
I am probably the most "experienced" soldier and a decent demo. Being really good at wallpogo but also good at every other soldier aspect (besides some really difficult maps) given that I beat every map and have good times on most of them.
Larry is a close second wallpogo wise, decent at other things as well.
Superchuck is a really fast and consistent soldier, he usually gets good times pretty fast.
Zike is a demo completionist while also being good at speedrunning and airpogo.
Starkie is not so far behind, being good at those things as well but also decent at soldier.
Crocket and Seras are both airpogo prodigies and both are alright at other stuff too, however Seras also played soldier a lot.
Soup is a combination of mastering both consistency and speed, pretty much uncontested on most maps, but he hasnt mastered airpogo.
Eun is a really fast demo who is also really good at airpogo.
I'd say Mad is second fastest demo who is also good at most other things.
Mesatech is good at speedrunning and decent at airpogo.
Vice and Pissy are both good at demo speedrunning but Vice also played soldier a lot before so he is really experienced.
Floaty is a "newcomer" who got really good at airpogo really fast and is only a bit behind Zike.
Newjuls is both good at demo and soldier, not the best at anything but really solid at both classes.
There are also other jumpers like iTac and HeliX who are really consistent but they rarely play.
You cant really determine who is truly "THE BEST" jumper but this should give you a better understanding of what people are capable of (sorry if I forgot anyone or didnt include inactive people).
You can also join any tempus server and type /ct or /jt and see current active top jumpers.

Soup

• View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
id argue John is the best jumper. hello anyone here agree?
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌