jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

jump_bb_initiate

Dr Gains

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Map for the beggars bazooka. Fairly easy and mostly made for learning how to use the weapon. Last 2 jumps on sync might be T3 rest is T1~2. Should be a much more forgiving and better looking map than jump_bb_city.

Wall of screenshots:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ilrg8utusrqvoj4/jump_bb_initiate_b1.bsp?dl=0

All_Over_RS

nice map, ive been wanting to learn a bit of beggars jumping for a long time now. sadly the regen in most maps screws with loading rockets tho

lighting is good and clear. the map could use some more detailing but thats not really important.

fun and creative jumps too, would love to see a proper run of this
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:40:55 PM by All_Over_RS »

Dr Gains

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Thanks for the feedback. Can you elaborate on what you mean for more detailing, Ill add more if it needs it. Maybe even an example to what youre getting at? I know jump academy servers added proper beggars regen where regerate doesnt effect you and your ammo floats around 20 could try there for more maps. I have 2 older videos on this map, a playthrough and course speedruns. Ill make an updated video when this is closer to complete.
Videos:
ToDo:

BORK

• View Profile
Hey Dr. Gains,
First off, the map looks and plays pretty great. Now people actually have a proper way to learn to use this weapon instead of fiddling around on maps made for stock solly or demo. I only had small complaints after my first playthrough, and that was that the walls for the two wallsyncs were a bit far forward and high from the starting platform. The other thing is on my first playthrough sometimes i had trouble detecting where i could and couldn't overload. The rest of the map is super solid though, I want to see if we can use this at JA somewhere.
Edit: just to elaborate, through testing the wallsyncs all of the wallsyncs from a friend and I landed in the first half of the wall, whereas I would expect them to land half and half with the average being somewhere in the middle.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 03:39:34 PM by BORK »

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile

Slamayani

• View Profile
I look forward to making it a good one and want to make it great.

Dr Gains

• Intermediate
    • View Profile