Map List: Looking for people to update

Torii · 9 · 2325

Torii

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!

If anyone has went on the map list recently, you'll likely notice that it hasn't been updated in awhile. Both Dr. Heinz and (especially) I aren't active anymore to slowly go and update everything... In fact, Dr Heinz has been keeping it updated much longer than I have, so we're looking for people who are more willing to keep the list up-to-date (and maybe to fix that disgusting changelog I made up years ago).

Ownership of the google doc will be handed over from myself to Dr. Heinz. Ideally, I think another 2 people to consistently update would be nice. If anyone is interested, please post in this thread :).

LINK TO MAP LIST
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 12:52:24 PM by Torii »

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
I do however has a list of maps that need to be updated and added.

MrHappyCamper

I am willing to do it. I'm a completion main and have done 95% of tempus maps. I would like to keep track of non-tempus maps and this would be a good way to do that. You can contact me though discord, I'm in the jumper servers.

Torii

• Intermediate
  • Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
    • View Profile
I am willing to do it. I'm a completion main and have done 95% of tempus maps. I would like to keep track of non-tempus maps and this would be a good way to do that. You can contact me though discord, I'm in the jumper servers.

👍

Hellbent

• View Profile
i could probably make a program that just scans the new maps thread and throws the info onto a list

wouldnt be perfect since not all new maps are there and ppl dont like using the soldier/demo pics on the side to indicate what class the map is for, but would be reusable and probably less work in the long run

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
i could probably make a program that just scans the new maps thread and throws the info onto a list

wouldnt be perfect since not all new maps are there and ppl dont like using the soldier/demo pics on the side to indicate what class the map is for, but would be reusable and probably less work in the long run
Not sure if that's a good idea since people also put WIP maps here or maps that are total trash.

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
maps that are total trash.

Yea, it's not like there's any trash maps on the list already ::)
Jokes aside, I agree that having an automated system isn't the best idea since even tempus doesn't always use the final version of each map... however I believe it's not necessarely bad to include WIPs : you never know if a map maker is ever gonna finish his shit or leave unfinished maps to the wild. Might aswell include the unfinished version and update it as the creator releases new ones.

fishy

shameless plug http://cdn.jumpacademy.tf/

doesn't have info for all entries but most "final" revisions do

if we're gonna have a map list i'm of the mind it should include everything even if just for historical purposes

Shunix

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile
damn that jump academy list had my old map versions, i was looking for those :o