• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • can't find his car keys
    • View Profile
Major: Mechanical Engineering with Nuclear Engineering concentration
Minor: Mathematics
Year: Graduated 2015
GPA: Doesn't matter anymore

Good luck to all you youngins studying engineering. Do yourselves a favor and learn a real-world skill before you graduate, it'll set you apart from everyone when you start your job search.
ultimate hammer mapping tutorial here

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog
just realizing this whole thread is created so everyone can low-key flex lmao

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

False_

• Administrator
  • Intermediate
    • View Profile
First year 3D animation and modelling, after trying engineering and CS. Mapping is my lifestyle

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

MrHappyCamper

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer. All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad. My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor. Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

Im hoping to become a mathematics phd making 300k a year.

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
It's actually just to bully newjuls for dropping out of high school

vov&sons

• bruh
    • View Profile
Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer. All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad. My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor. Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

Im hoping to become a mathematics phd making 300k a year.

i really hope you're trolling, but i think you're not so when i read what you wrote i couldn't help but notice that your emotional intelligence is less than that of a chicken instead of paying attention to how good you are at calc 1 (lol). also your professor would be sad for you if he saw what you wrote.

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
It's actually just to bully newjuls for dropping out of high school

:(

kiddeR

• View Profile
it's a copypasta bros
if ur not sure just paste that block of text into your google search (bing if u prefer)

vov&sons

• bruh
    • View Profile

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog