Just a T6
2 (7.4%)
Just a T4/5
10 (37%)
No
5 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Hona

As the title says I’m thinking of making a demo speedrun competition, kinda like beginnings - I’ll make new maps (or if people want to help) then the maps will be released allowing time for runs to be submitted. I’m thinking a t6 airpogo map and a vice friendly 3pre map with other strats. I’d provide prizes like keys or Australiums or something.

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
If you can make several maps and get the organisation together, go for it.

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
An airpogo map is all fine and dandy, but if you're making another easier map don't intentionally make it triple pre unless you really love vice or intentionally want to make a bad map.

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog
ooo yea lets make an airpogo map that perfectly tests your speedrunning skills and not your consistency of airpogo, GOOD IDEA GUYS LETS GET GOING

Hona

Yeah zike I won’t make it 3pre because that’s just boring to watch. I’ll try to include all the fun things for speedrunnning - maybe some movement optimisation like in tissue and soup wrs

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Yeah zike I won’t make it 3pre because that’s just boring to watch. I’ll try to include all the fun things for speedrunnning - maybe some movement optimisation like in tissue and soup wrs

implying soup has many wrs like that anymore lmao

Boshy

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

IM NEWJULS IM GAY

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

IM NEWJULS IM GAY

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Please add rules that add 1 second to your timer for every map wr you have. Thank you.

vice

• Intermediate
  • im shit at jumping
    • View Profile
Please add rules that add 1 second to your timer for every map wr you have. Thank you.

Demo map wr*
Easy handicap

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile

Demo map wr*
Easy handicap
Yeah my mistake. This may be taking it too far, but it would be nice to let people with less speedrunning experience feel like they have a chance. I would love to participate but I know I wouldn't stand a chance against the higher tier gamers.
Death to the oligarchy.

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Demo map wr*
Easy handicap
Yeah my mistake. This may be taking it too far, but it would be nice to let people with less speedrunning experience feel like they have a chance. I would love to participate but I know I wouldn't stand a chance against the higher tier gamers.
Death to the oligarchy.
yeah youre right lets have a speedrunning competition except everyone good gets handicapped so some shitter can win 🤔