No
5 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Superchuck

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
Please add rules that add 1 second to your timer for every map wr you have. Thank you.

Demo map wr*
Easy handicap
Yeah my mistake. This may be taking it too far, but it would be nice to let people with less speedrunning experience feel like they have a chance. I would love to participate but I know I wouldn't stand a chance against the higher tier gamers.
Death to the oligarchy.
yeah youre right lets have a speedrunning competition except everyone good gets handicapped so some shitter can win 🤔
If only it was for soldier... very easy money for me.
The Rat Master

Hona

Chuck if you want to make a solly map for it I’m happy to provide prizes and just add it to the competition. Pm me on discord if you are interested.
Klowwd that is a good point, maybe I could do like an underdog category?

Boshy

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Please add rules that add 1 second to your timer for every map wr you have. Thank you.

Demo map wr*
Easy handicap
Yeah my mistake. This may be taking it too far, but it would be nice to let people with less speedrunning experience feel like they have a chance. I would love to participate but I know I wouldn't stand a chance against the higher tier gamers.
Death to the oligarchy.
yeah youre right lets have a speedrunning competition except everyone good gets handicapped so some shitter can win 🤔
If only it was for soldier... very easy money for me.

hEhehHEHehheHEhhehHEhehEHhehHEhe

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Chuck if you want to make a solly map for it I’m happy to provide prizes and just add it to the competition. Pm me on discord if you are interested.

thats a really dumb idea...

Superchuck

• Proficient
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
Nah sorry, I'm working on other projects right now :)

But hey, if you manage to somehow get an underdog category to actually work, I'd say go for it. The only hard part would be find a system that actually works for everyone.

Have fun!
The Rat Master

vice

• Intermediate
  • im shit at jumping
    • View Profile

Boshy

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

thats a really dumb idea...

if it doesnt affect top jumpers in any way its a good idea, a lot of games use elo system for that purpose but idk how you would implement it here

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile

Mac-

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

reero

• Server Admin
  • Novice
    • Frags: +2/-1
    • View Profile
the only feasible way to make a speedrunning competition work with an "underdog system" would be to make like divisions kind of like how theres invite intermediate and open in esea and a similar system in etf2l. logistically it probably won't make much sense since the ammt of players is probably not going to be that high, and there isn't a good litmus test to say who would go in what division but im mostly just theorycrafting here

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile

Hona

For the underdog category maybe you it could qualify if
- no map wr’s
- limited TTs
- hand pick each entry

However this wouldn’t really stop someone making an alt and just winning both catergories

Boshy

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
For the underdog category maybe you it could qualify if
- no map wr’s
- limited TTs
- hand pick each entry

However this wouldn’t really stop someone making an alt and just winning both catergories

time to account share with newjuls