jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Scotch and the Corruption of Big Tempus™ Exposed

Zike · 7 · 1564

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
It comes with great sorrow that I must inform you all that the corruption in Big Tempus™ has grown far too large for me to remain silent any longer. Head admin Scotch's lies and deceit have devasted the Tempus community and I feel that you the people should know of his atrocities.

We will begin with exhibit A. Many of you are familiar and eagerly awaiting the release of maps such as depression, academy2, and minecraftia among others. You've probably heard excuses along the lines of "oh it's not finished" or "they're difficult to zone and it takes a long time". Well my friends these are just some of Scotch's many deceptions.

Exhibit B. Now you might think that the first example has no proof and clearly this is all a hoax. I wish this were true. The next case of corruption revolves around one of many of Scotch's promises to update maps as he sees fit. It was promised that if I were to complete the following jump as shown Scotch would remove a cheat on it. After providing video proof of the feat Scotch refuses to acknowledge this commitment. This is not the only broken promise made by Scotch.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/216573469?filter=highlights&sort=time

We shall conclude with the most outrageous act of fraud, exhibit C. Now this is by far the most damning evidence. Those of you that are easily frightened please proceed from here on out with caution. You have been worn. Through my extensive investigation into Big Tempus™ I have discovered that Scotch isn't even a real admin. As seen in the following confession:
https://i.ibb.co/8011zpy/520-B0345-A87-B-487-D-87-A1-2-FF3-BE418052.jpg
"He" in this case is in reference to our lord and savior Jayess. Scotch managed to infiltrate the Tempus Factory Floor and stole his current power. Now you may be wondering how exactly he could have gotten his hands on such power. If you remember our founding father, Rob123, you may be aware he hasn't been seen in years. This is because Scotch has killed him and absorbed his current power.

Now where do we go from here? I believe that Jayess's recent bout of inactivity can be attributed to more of Scotch's scheming. I fear for the worst, yet I am still hopeful Jayess is still alive and out there. I urge you, the people of Tempus, to overthrow this tyrant before it is too late. I would throw all your support behind the great Exilewithbadfps. He can lead us to victory. I must run now for Scotch's next move will be to silence me. Do not let these crimes go unpunished.

Godspeed

(USER WAS SENT TO GULAG FOR THIS POST)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 07:15:57 PM by scotch »

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0