jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

jump_rahgot

Lokfeyn_

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Second jump map I ever made , I tried to make kinda proper lighting but not sure if it worked so any tips with lights are really appreciated.

Solly Tier : low T5 / high T4?? not sure
Demo Tier : maybe T3??
Jumps : 13

Download here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdpp1wiez51exi4/jump_rahgot_a3.bsp?dl=0

Any feedback is welcomed.

Zyphon

• Novice
    • View Profile
Just had a quick test and there are some really good jumps in this map, textures work too. However some of these jumps are crazy long and not very clear that there is more to the jump. I feel like this map could be better if you split for example 6 and 13 into two jumps and had a total of 15 and to also make the steps more clear as to what you need to do (eg x2 for a double etc...). Just my opinion ofc. I think the ramp on 8 is a little high, but idk I can't ss offline. There might also be a leak, I did a quick fly around and some funky stuff was going on outside so maybe check that out. Anyways these are just my thoughts and there were some really good jumps here.

Lokfeyn_

• View Profile
i thought about splitting 6 but , the first part is kinda consistent for me and it would be too easy to be single jump , the harder part is the timing. about 13 , i wanted to have something difficult as last jump and have more techniques in single jump. the other signs (2x , 3x , ss and so on) i still need to work on , this version was mainly focused on lights. thanks for feedback