jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

newjuls TAS'd stage 3 of bg6

reero · 113 · 9239

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So is boshy keeping his prize money as well?
Btw mireal isn't getting unbanned

Syro

Ya I kinda wanna not give it to him

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

That would be very unfair, I'll take full responsibility for this. Boshy earned his winnings entirely fairly

Syro

That would be very unfair, I'll take full responsibility for this. Boshy earned his winnings entirely fairly

Ya but he encouraged you

Combustion

• View Profile
damn, I thought u guys were cool.

Pretty shit move tbh. Agree w generic.

Ladyboog

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • ladyboog

Alright, speaking up seriously after a very long time in this community:
Give Boshy his prize, he earned it fair and square. Syro, for once in your life, realize the position you hold in the community, and how that takes a certain level of responsibility. Before you go out as absolutely the worst owner this channel has ever had, try to act like a responsible adult and act how that is objectively right, and not how your (seemingly quite flawed) sense of justice dictates. Besides, newjuls is almost an adult, not a kid, so it shouldn't even matter what Papa Boshy told him to do. Just accept that you made a mistake alright?

#freemireal

CrackuhJax

• View Profile

Give Boshy his prize, he earned it fair and square. Syro, for once in your life, realize the position you hold in the community, and how that takes a certain level of responsibility. Before you go out as absolutely the worst owner this channel has ever had, try to act like a responsible adult and act how that is objectively right, and not how your (seemingly quite flawed) sense of justice dictates. Besides, newjuls is almost an adult, not a kid, so it shouldn't even matter what Papa Boshy told him to do. Just accept that you made a mistake alright?

#freemireal

this is a god awful reply, wow

Syro

#freemireal

Okay idk how it's so hard to get this through your thick-ass fucking skull dude but there is literally cause and effect evidence that Boshy was influential towards Newjuls. Also, for the prize money, I don't want to take away all of it if we decide to, but at least half. There are other rjweekly admins who would like him to see all of his prize money gone. But like way more importantly, how do you not understand why this should be done? He's partially responsible for something that's illegal in this competition, which means that he should take some kind of punishment. Seeing that and acting on it is what taking responsibility is. There are systems in place in other places like in sports to reward players with good sportsmanship and punish players without it. Boshy exhibited clear bad sportsmanship here. Although, he didn't actually do the tas, so I don't think that he should take the punishment that Newjuls is. So again, I don't want him to lose everything. If possible I would rather him lose all of his admin privileges in other places since he has breached the trust of a lot of people in jump a lot of times, as well as just done outright stupid things that an admin should not be doing. This, in my opinion, should be the last straw. And for everything else, it's not just my opinion or sense of justice, it's that of everyone around me.

Also mireal is a bigot and most people don't want him around so please don't think that having that # will get you anywhere.

(Also sorry for editing this post so many times)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 03:24:21 AM by haru »

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

#freemireal

Okay idk how it's so hard to get this through your thick-ass fucking skull dude but there is literally cause and effect evidence that Boshy was influential towards Newjuls. Also, for the prize money, I don't want to take away all of it if we decide to, but at least half. There are other rjweekly admins who would like him to see all of his prize money gone. But like way more importantly, how do you not understand why this should be done? He's partially responsible for something that's illegal in this competition, which means that he should take some kind of punishment. Seeing that and acting on it is what taking responsibility is. There are systems in place in other places like in sports to reward players with good sportsmanship and punish players without it. Boshy exhibited clear bad sportsmanship here. Although, he didn't actually do the tas, so I don't think that he should take the punishment that Newjuls is. So again, I don't want him to lose everything. If possible I would rather him lose all of his admin privileges in other places since he has breached the trust of a lot of people in jump a lot of times, as well as just done outright stupid things that an admin should not be doing. This, in my opinion, should be the last straw. And that's not just my opinion or sense of justice.

Also mireal is a bigot and most people don't want him around so please don't think that having that # will get you anywhere.

When I said Boshy asked me to tas it, that's a little bit of an exageration on my part, it was more so he was speaking theoretically while we were flaming false for something (I don't remember what) saying like "I doubt he would even deny a tas run if it was done by a high ranked player" or something along those lines and I took that as an idea.

Boshy should definitely not be held responsible for something I did, which I did purely because I don't like false and it's very funny to me to see him accepting a tas run

Syro

When I said Boshy asked me to tas it, that's a little bit of an exageration on my part, it was more so he was speaking theoretically while we were flaming false for something (I don't remember what) saying like "I doubt he would even deny a tas run if it was done by a high ranked player" or something along those lines and I took that as an idea.

Boshy should definitely not be held responsible for something I did, which I did purely because I don't like false and it's very funny to me to see him accepting a tas run

Well then it'd be nice to know the full details of his support for you. If he was fully supporting you then the punishment is the same, if not then idk.