jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

newjuls TAS'd stage 3 of bg6

reero · 113 · 9242

kiddeR

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I feel that changing the prize money even for newjuls will spark a far greater debate on how it will be distributed which is bound to go nowhere. I do not feel comfortable with my money potentially going into the hands of people who didn't take part in the competition. How would that even be done? Instead, I feel that using this as an experience on how to better the next beginnings would be a more beneficial lesson.

Controversial opinion from me: Give it to the 4th place.

Yes give it to me yummy
why not? newjuls obviously should not receive it and considering his time is disqualified, you are now the 3rd place time and should receive prizes relative to that position

nick

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Glad to see the tradition of every Beginnings being a shitshow is continuing. Keep it up, Bros!

hey man bg5 went pretty smoothly  :'(

Syro

False (who controls all of the money) has decided to give boshy all of his prize money. I and some others still think that he should take some kind of hit because he supported and knew about the cheating but false's idea was that trust in him is now nullified, so that's enough punishment.

Also about the money, Newjuls's prize money will be going to Vice (this was decided before any discussion in this thread).

reero

• Server Admin
  • Novice
    • Frags: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Glad to see the tradition of every Beginnings being a shitshow is continuing. Keep it up, Bros!

seras/roberto

• Novice
  • hello
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Glad to see the tradition of every most Beginnings being a shitshow is continuing. Keep it up, Bros!

that's because you're a sexy god Nick. How could you try to take this sacred tradition away from the jump community? Fixed it for you cutie
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:36:31 PM by roberto »

Skinny

• View Profile
False (who controls all of the money) has decided to give boshy all of his prize money. I and some others still think that he should take some kind of hit because he supported and knew about the cheating but false's idea was that trust in him is now nullified, so that's enough punishment.

Also about the money, Newjuls's prize money will be going to Vice (this was decided before any discussion in this thread).

A lot of people knew about this, it's only now tf2rjweekly has found out, that's why it was so funny when stage 3 demo vids came out

Syro

片隅に行くと泣こうと思う...

« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 03:16:41 AM by haru »

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
Why wouldn't you move it to the next Beginnings if there will be one. And otherwise just donate it to charity

Rimu

• View Profile

Syro

Why wouldn't you move it to the next Beginnings if there will be one. And otherwise just donate it to charity

Vice is the actual 3rd place so he should get it

pants

• Proficient
    • View Profile