jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

newjuls TAS'd stage 3 of bg6

reero · 113 · 9245

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i do not believe for a single second that this was planned to be admitted at any point. once again, if the point was to embarrass tf2rjweekly (and that was the only goal) the correct time to reveal it is after the video was released. when it was clear that the time was completely accepted, what reason could there possibly be to wait longer?
also im very glad that betraying someone's trust is actually *them* being stupid, that's a really cool and normal way to think about relationships lmfao grow the fuck up

Trusting randoms on the internet  ???

also lmao what do you mean you don't believe it wasn't meant to be admitted, we told a fuck load of players there wasn't much effort given to trying to keep it a secret
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 09:33:40 PM by newjuls »

kiddeR

• View Profile
i do not believe for a single second that this was planned to be admitted at any point. once again, if the point was to embarrass tf2rjweekly (and that was the only goal) the correct time to reveal it is after the video was released. when it was clear that the time was completely accepted, what reason could there possibly be to wait longer?
also im very glad that betraying someone's trust is actually *them* being stupid, that's a really cool and normal way to think about relationships lmfao grow the fuck up

also lmao what do you mean you don't believe it wasn't meant to be admitted, we told a fuck load of players there wasn't much effort given to trying to keep it a secret
and yet, despite telling all these players, it took this long for it to get out, almost like it was a secret. maybe i need to make it clear that "plan to admit" specifically means telling the people that this would hurt. i also notice that no apologies are forthcoming, which is actually the very least you could do, but i guess it wouldn't be very funny if you showed any sort of kindness in your dealings with others, would it? being aloof and annoying is much more your style which you've made sure to drive home repeatedly in this thread

once again you are trying to make it seem like people were dumb to trust you. stop being a moron and realize that people generally try to see the good in others, even "randoms on the internet", which, by the way, you clearly are not. you are one of the most well known names in this community and easily one of the best demomen the game has seen.
whether you like it or not, you've earned trust, and that should matter to you.

if it doesnt, at least realize what how your actions come off to people who did actually trust you

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

and yet, despite telling all these players, it took this long for it to get out, almost like it was a secret. maybe i need to make it clear that "plan to admit" specifically means telling the people that this would hurt. i also notice that no apologies are forthcoming, which is actually the very least you could do, but i guess it wouldn't be very funny if you showed any sort of kindness in your dealings with others, would it? being aloof and annoying is much more your style which you've made sure to drive home repeatedly in this thread

once again you are trying to make it seem like people were dumb to trust you. stop being a moron and realize that people generally try to see the good in others, even "randoms on the internet", which, by the way, you clearly are not. you are one of the most well known names in this community and easily one of the best demomen the game has seen.
whether you like it or not, you've earned trust, and that should matter to you.

if it doesnt, at least realize what how your actions come off to people who did actually trust you

I don't see how this "hurts" anyone lmao, and of course I'm not going to apologize, the point was that admins are too retarded to follow their own rules about requiring a pov demo and it worked perfectly. Just because I'm a good player doesn't mean I shouldn't have to follow the same rules as everyone else, it's not like it's uncommon for top players in this community to break rules or cheat.

I have barely been on tempus or speaking to anyone involved with rjweekly since submitting my time so I couldn't have let it out any earlier, I told basically everyone who I am cool with and almost everyone on au tempus knew about it.

The reason it didn't come out earlier from this whole crowed of people I can only assume because it's funny to them too.

I don't understand how this can feel like such a breach of trust to you, or anyone else, we are just randoms on the internet lol, regardless how much efame in the tf2 jump community anyone has I barely know most people here.

reero

• Server Admin
  • Novice
    • Frags: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I don't think the people in question (boshy, newjuls) view submitting a run to a jump competition as a personal relationship. You saying this and Syro admitting that she "trusted" newjuls is the main flaw with this whole situation. I think the point that they wanted to make is that when you're hosting an event, relying on personal trust for a certain player, and making them exempt from the rules because they have a pedigree of success is unfair at best and embarrassing and unprofessional at worst. The RJWeekly owners have admitted in this thread that they fucked up by relying on their gut and making exemptions for someone like newjuls, and there is fair criticism that can be due to them regardless of the intent of newjuls submitting the TAS run.

Shunix

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile
I don't see how this "hurts" anyone lmao, and of course I'm not going to apologize, the point was that admins are too retarded to follow their own rules about requiring a pov demo and it worked perfectly. Just because I'm a good player doesn't mean I shouldn't have to follow the same rules as everyone else, it's not like it's uncommon for top players in this community to break rules or cheat.

You sent in a 3rd place run with a working stv that looks legit, if the run was legit and your pov wasnt accepted due to it being corrupted, we would be having a different similar thread about how the admins are too retarded to see that you would be able to get a 3rd place run on an airpogo map and that they shouldve accepted your run without the pov because its not ur fault it got corrupted.

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

You sent in a 3rd place run with a working stv that looks legit, if the run was legit and your pov wasnt accepted due to it being corrupted, we would be having a different similar thread about how the admins are too retarded to see that you would be able to get a 3rd place run on an airpogo map and that they shouldve accepted your run without the pov because its not ur fault it got corrupted.

I wouldn't have submitted if i actually didn't have a pov demo lmao I would have expected them to deny it and just rerun

Shunix

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +2/-0
    • View Profile

I wouldn't have submitted if i actually didn't have a pov demo lmao I would have expected them to deny it and just rerun

Im sure you would have, you are a paragon of moral integrity

angrybull

• View Profile
cheaters; read:newjews should be skinned alive and hanged in public for all to see

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Why have there been so many cheaters in tf2 jumping? raiin, jondy, seras, zigzati, newjuls, and more... Pathetic, just god dam pathetic. Never understood it, never will. Just immature, scornful, reprehensible behavior. Apologize. Now.
The music is pumping, the dance floor is jumping.

reero

• Server Admin
  • Novice
    • Frags: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Why have there been so many cheaters in tf2 jumping? raiin, jondy, seras, zigzati, newjuls, and more... Pathetic, just god dam pathetic. Never understood it, never will. Just immature, scornful, reprehensible behavior. Apologize. Now.

Karmac

• View Profile

Trusting randoms on the internet

I don't see how this "hurts" anyone lmao, and of course I'm not going to apologize, the point was that admins are too retarded to follow their own rules about requiring a pov demo and it worked perfectly.

"You're dumb for trusting a piece of shit like me"

Ok, fine. Then why should anyone trust you and your goon squad that it was common knowledge? Why trust that you didn't intend to keep the money? You've literally lost all credibility
You said Boshy told you to do it, so why trust you when you backpedal and say it was indirectly?

This isn't a hyper competitive tournament. If you meant to "expose" the admins for what's supposed to be a fun competition you could've just report yourself after you found out the run was accepted and maybe post a PSA to be more strict on accepting runs.
Probably would've been funny if it was as simple as that.

But no. You have to be hyper confrontational and act like a self-entitled child. Grow up.

newjuls

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Trusting randoms on the internet

I don't see how this "hurts" anyone lmao, and of course I'm not going to apologize, the point was that admins are too retarded to follow their own rules about requiring a pov demo and it worked perfectly.

"You're dumb for trusting a piece of shit like me"

Ok, fine. Then why should anyone trust you and your goon squad that it was common knowledge? Why trust that you didn't intend to keep the money? You've literally lost all credibility
You said Boshy told you to do it, so why trust you when you backpedal and say it was indirectly?

This isn't a hyper competitive tournament. If you meant to "expose" the admins for what's supposed to be a fun competition you could've just report yourself after you found out the run was accepted and maybe post a PSA to be more strict on accepting runs.
Probably would've been funny if it was as simple as that.

But no. You have to be hyper confrontational and act like a self-entitled child. Grow up.

you don't need to trust me and I really couldn't care less if you did but trust shouldn't be a factor in a competition

ondkaja

• View Profile
Now that Newjuls is confirmed to be a cheater and seemingly does not have any remorse about it, would it not be justified to remove his times from Tempus? After all, he might have cheated more runs. Just saying...

mazlli

• Novice
  • i use left viewmodels
    • View Profile
Now that Newjuls is confirmed to be a cheater and seemingly does not have any remorse about it, would it not be justified to remove his times from Tempus? After all, he might have cheated more runs. Just saying...

can't TAS on tempus servers afaik

Boshy

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Tempus has no connection with rjweekly or beginnings (other than accepting runs done on tempus). So no, it wouldnt be justified in the slightest, especially considering you cant tas online. Punishing someone on a completely different platform makes no sense.