jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Momentum Mod demo maps poll

Zike · 24 · 2470

Zike

• Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Not to distract you from your regularly scheduled jump drama, but it's time to vote!

So for the uninformed, currently there are 15 soldier and 15 demo maps set to be a part of Momentum Mod's public beta, version 1.0. This was recently expanded to be 30 soldier maps and 30 demo maps. To decide the remaining 15 maps for each class you, the community, will voice your questionable opinions and vote from a selection of high quality maps determined by the High Council. Based on these results the top votes will be allotted to the remaining 15 map slots. Currently soldier is still in the works, but demo is ready to be voted on hence this post. The poll will stay up until April 23rd at 11:59 EST. After that sucks to suck no opinions for you. Also, have to be signed into a google account if you want to submit or else it just lets you submit as many responses as you want. If you don't have a google account and don't want to make one then sucks to suck no opinion for you.

Vote here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBSsexskchqcypzx9wZsyzHsT8DCdTTMSNo2tobLhIR7Jf_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

DO NOT SELECT MORE THAN THE SPECIFIED NUMBER OF CHOICES OR YOUR RESPONSE WILL NOT BE COUNTED
Google forms sucks and won't let me limit the number of selections assuming I'm not retarded. After an astounding 20 minutes of searching I couldn't find a free survey host that would let me do this either, hence this solution. If you're nice enough to use your real alias in the name field, I'll potentially message you to both flame you for being a dumb ass who can't read and also suggest trying to vote again.

Goal of a map distribution of:
T1/2: 4 maps total
shelter
amazon
lithium
TBD

T3: 6 maps total
sketchy
internal
zero
TBD
TBD
TBD

T4: 9 maps total
koi
lanc
aurora
asdf
ugly
TBD
TBD
TBD
TBD

T5: 6 maps total
isak
arugula
antiquity
TBD
TBD
TBD

T6: 4 maps total
over
TBD
TBD
TBD

This is the current goal for a map distribution fitting to a bell curve centered on T4. For those of you who excel at counting you may notice that this does not add up to 30 leaving 1 map remaining. This will likely go to the runner up in a tier based on the High Counil?'s discretion. There's also potential to see this distribution shift a bit to the lower tiers in an effort to better the new player experience.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 10:07:38 PM by Zike »

gibus

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • MEDIC!
    • View Profile
    • Steam
show us all the data at the end so i can bully people who voted for shit maps
˄˅

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Seems like there was a problem with the poll, I couldn't vote for ARMATURE THE BEST FUCKING MAP IN THE GAME WOOOHOOOO
But in reality is there a reason armature isn't on the list?

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile
show us all the data at the end so i can bully people who voted for shit maps
That's the plan  8)

Waldo

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-3
    • View Profile
hello where are all the good maps (aando, armature, protac, when)? you seem to have forgotten about them -- these are bad maps!

vice

• Intermediate
  • im shit at jumping
    • View Profile
U m hello I would like to Report a Missing map called Jump_Triplepre ? ?? ? Very all-rounded map with All sorts of jumps ., I think it should be added .

haru

• View Profile
if stress ends up getting chosen to be added, could I please have some time to do a redone version or fix up a few things?

cowboyana

• View Profile

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile
if stress ends up getting chosen to be added, could I please have some time to do a redone version or fix up a few things?
ye that's the plan

Syphilis

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Superchuck

• Proficient
  • y-you too
    • View Profile
If, by some miracle, any of my maps get chosen, I would also like to adjust some things.
The Rat Master

donuttt

• Intermediate
  • hehe
    • View Profile
hello i would like to have jump_moria added to the t3 list because its very fun and nice looking + probably cool to run

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile

Zike

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Friendly reminder to vote as this will close in around 35 hours from the time of this post

Klowwd

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Friendly reminder that the high council is not corrupt for letting the community have a say in what other maps to add
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 04:51:34 PM by Exile »