plep

• Advanced
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • hi
    • View Profile

filthy

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I think calling someone out is a matter of personal opinion, and, as long as threats are not adjudicated with it, that this is perfectly reasonable. The fact is, now that I have looked over the matter and similar posts on the tas thread it was clear to me that ladyboog should not have banned. He criticized, just as many other people did. Who he criticized should not be taken into account, we cannot partake in favorism due to personal sidings and groups we belong to within the jump community. I would like to see ladyboog calm down at times as sometimes he does not know when to stop. I would like banning to see happening only when there has been some major violation of rules, i.e. an attack on the entire community, threats, repeated harassment that does not cease after multiple warnings, etc. This is more essential to maintaining a steady community then just banning someone because they were verbal with their displeasements. Going forward I think having the community establish a set code for guidelines would be an invaluable development in this site, and It would be best to have everybody have a say in this in order to ensure the rules come up with can be as fair as possible.

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
she didnt ban you it was me, shut up moron