jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

jump_kael

Finn91 · 19 · 1829

Finn91

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Edited download link, It should be one of the last updates !

Changes : 

Jump 1 - Fixed nonades that weren't working
Jump 2 - Added nonades to prevent a wallbug then wallpogo to the floor where you're supposed to bhop. Respaced a bit the floor before the quint
Jump 4 - Fixed some playerclips
Jump 6 - Added nonades to prevent telesync, fixed the slope before quint wallsync with a catapult (rip nmod),
depending what trigger you touched you could have way too much speed. Also fixed the arrow to be not solid at wall quint
Jump 7 - Fixed one nonades to not absorb rockets fired at wall, fixed the "X2" sign, you could stand/shot the X
Jump 8 - Raised a lot the ending but you can resync, need a good non ctap triple.
Fixed the playerclip at end, was causing wallbugs idk why
Jump 9 - Raised walltriple end and grate sync end

Jump number is now displayed with the help text
All signs now show the TOTAL number of rockets you need (sync rockets + catch) excepting the X2 prefire of jump 4 (because it says prefire)

Also did some minor fixes of texture etc.
As always let me know if you notice something bad etc

Edit : Re-updated download link

I just updated jump 5 without skyboxs, I'll consider doing that for other jumps too
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:31:43 PM by Finn91 »

Finn91

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Hi guys, last update if no issues are found.

Changes :

Jump 4 - Raised the end cause I think it was still doable with ctap double (it's maybe still doable with a nearly perfect one but I'm fine with that), also fixed the grate width
Jump 6 - Respaced the very end farther
Jump 8 - Added a tips with actual help
Jump 9 - Extended the ramp's sides, fixed the teleporter of walltriple room (you sometimes get teleported directly to the push), I've got no issues after many tries so I hope it's all good

I just saw that demo have 900hp too, I'll fix that if I find how

Edit : Fixed the bhop ground of jump 3, it wasn't perfectly straight
I have to fix some walls for demo and fix the overheal, if someone know how to do it :d
Just found pants message that tell how to make walls that "reflect" stickies, gonna redo my nonades walls :)

So walls are updated, forcing many airpogo. I still don't know how to fix the overheal for demo
It seems that you can't constantly overheal only one class (like on jump_academy2 or bromelia both classes have 900hp) so I assume it's done server-side
I also respaced a bit the last, raised the last portal but lowered a bit the tele of walltriple.

Edited again the dl link, I did some minor changes

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:57:28 AM by Finn91 »

Finn91

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Edited download link

Map is now fine as Demo as well if the overheal is actually managed by servers
I also did some minor textures/lightning adjustements

I don't think I'll do more updates unless some major issue/cheat way is found (but NORMALLY there are none)

I'd like to thanks again mazlli and Steve for all the feedback provided !

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 02:07:15 AM by Finn91 »

Finn91

• Intermediate
    • View Profile