jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

Jump Academy Help

regicider

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So I am playing through Jump Academy 2, and it has helped me learn a few jumps quickly, but I seem to have gotten stuck on the 8th pogo puzzle, the one with the three walls to jump against to reach a higher platform around a glass pillar. I keep reaching the opposite wall, and then my jump there never gains me enough momentum to get to the platform. Whats the trick that I'm missing here?

firestabber

• View Profile
Ah, I think you're on walls 8, not pogo 8.  I was confused there for a bit.  Anyway, I've made several videos to help people with the JA courses.  Hopefully this helps you too. 

regicider

• View Profile
Thanks, your video got me doing what I needed to do to finish off wall 8. However, wall 9 has just about killed any motivation I had to learn how to rocket jump. Thank you for your advice!

UberTaco

• Novice
  • hello im gay
    • View Profile
Thanks, your video got me doing what I needed to do to finish off wall 8. However, wall 9 has just about killed any motivation I had to learn how to rocket jump. Thank you for your advice!

if u find urself metaphorically banging ur head against a wall on a jump, its probably a good idea to take a break and do smth else, either a different jump map or smth besides jump cause getting super frustrated completely fucks your ability to learn new things. u can always come back when ur feeling motivated to try again and itll be wayyy easier