Tempus Cup Announcment

Exile · 17 · 5392

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

This is the official announcement thread for a brand new-ish jumping competition hosted by Exile and Waldo. Below will have a section to hopefully cover most information before the tournament begins. Speedrun guidelines and rules will be posted later in the tournament launch thread.

Format

It'll be very similar to the Beginnings competition, this is basically a reboot with a few changes. There will be 6 new maps with 3 for soldier/demo. Each map will have a 2 week window to submit times with a new stage being released each week. Sadly there will be NO trickjumping for this (maybe will host a separate competion for trickjumps though..).

Donation Info

You can use the donation links at the very top of the thread to donate either real money or Tf2 items. The minimum donation to get a shoutout in the map and videos is 10$, and the equivalent if donating in Tf2 items (5 keys = 10$). Any items will be accepted and converted to a dollar value the best we can. Mostly all items will probably be liquidated to key/USD. Donations will be open until the competition finalizes.

When

The plan is for it to start on Jan 1st where the stage one maps will be release and the next stages the weeks after that.

Prizepool

Top 5 placements will get a payout  with each map having 1/6 of the total prizepool.

• 1st Place 30%
  • 2nd Place 25%
  • 3rd Place 20%
  • 4th Place 15%
  • 5th Place 10%

If you have any questions or concerns you can send me a message on steam Here or reply to this thread. I'll add an FAQ section below as people have more questions/concerns.

FAQ
Q. Can I submit offline runs?
A. Yes.

Q. What tiers will the maps be?
A. T2/T4/T4/T5
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 04:19:44 AM by Exile »

wild

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile

UberTaco

• Novice
  • hello im gay
    • View Profile
i wish my hands werent fucked so i could play :( im gonna give my money and hope exile doesnt use it to buy herself hot chip

Syphilis

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Can I submit offline runs?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 05:22:28 PM by Exile »

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile