jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

The Ultimate Ctap Script

rellort · 4 · 14561

rellort

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So as some of you have probably read in the Momentum Mod discord there's a new ctap script that was discovered that allows you to do ctaps with only button! (the jump part at least, rocket is still manual.)
Just bind "+ctap" to your button of choice and enjoy tick perfect ctaps B)

Code: [Select]
alias "+ctap" "+duck 1; -duck 1; +jump 1"
alias "-ctap" "-jump 1"
bind "key" "+ctap"
The 1s are necessary btw.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This script also makes ctap bhops and by extension powerbounces trivial. The timing and heights are the same as normal bhops.
ctap bhops require you to crouch after it or you will get tele'd, for powerbounces the rocket will push you out of the tele.

In this clip I show both the manual method for ctap powerbounces (+duck for one tick as you bhop) as well as the script which I have bound to mouse2.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 04:27:40 PM by rellort »

ILDPRUT

• Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Don't even need a + alias. Binding a key directly to ";+duck 1; -duck 1; +jump 1; -jump 1;" works just fine (the first ; is there to avoid triggering a - command after release, though probably not needed).
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 05:23:28 PM by ILDPRUT »

Kingstripes

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I'll just dump the clips I posted in momentum discord so they don't get lost:

Demonstration of 5x ctap bhop without tas using this script:

Demonstration of how free this makes 691 after instantly hitting the ground:

And then a demonstration of a max ctap powerbounce (without tas):

Here's the link to download the map I made for testing max ctap pb (686) if you want to try it out: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602643431453360148/1031474253213749258/jump_maxheight_ctap_pb.bsp

Larry

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
you can also use the same button for holding down jump for swimming in water instead of needing a separate jump bind
Code: [Select]
alias "+ctap" "+duck 1; -duck 1; +jump"
alias "-ctap" "-jump"