jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

My Progress not saving at all.

HyperBeastTF2

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I was playing with my friend this night, and I did all levels except last in Medium Walls, few levels of medium jurf. I played few months ago and i did Easy Sync (like many times). None of them are saved and i can go on any of these jumps with !goto.

Also my score on Leaderboard equals 0. Nothing saves at all.

VAVLIE

• Novice
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
By default, there isn't any mechanism allowing you to "save your progress" on jump maps themselves. A lot of servers run JumpAssist, which allows to save and load location with server side commands /s and /t. Some servers also allow you to go directly to a specific level with commands, or to simply noclip through the map to get to where you want to be. Some servers like Tempus will also automatically keep track of your completed maps and your times on them.
In a similar fashion, scoreboard points are not associated to anything on jump maps by default. Some servers do give you leaderboard points for completing levels, but it's not a very common thing.

Basically what can and cannot be saved on a jump map is entirely up to the server you are playing on. However it is not a common feature on jump servers to have your "map progression" (which level you've beaten last) be saved automatically.