C1 remake
Texture fixing

download: https://www.mediafire.com/?hr17hx7cp78h1gj

rc3 Video:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:22:51 PM by Tx_ »

Proto

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Downloading this right now, looks pretty sweet. From the video it looks like this map gets a lot done. Many many different kinds of jumps from the looks of it.

EDIT: Just played the map and it was awesome. Loads of fun. And that last jump was legit. Only problem was I couldn't cap the second point. I tried restarting and just quickly no clip capping the first one then flying to the second but it wouldn't let me cap. Don't know if that's just a problem on my end.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:57:53 PM by Proto »

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Tx_

• Novice
    • View Profile
Downloading this right now, looks pretty sweet. From the video it looks like this map gets a lot done. Many many different kinds of jumps from the looks of it.

EDIT: Just played the map and it was awesome. Loads of fun. And that last jump was legit. Only problem was I couldn't cap the second point. I tried restarting and just quickly no clip capping the first one then flying to the second but it wouldn't let me cap. Don't know if that's just a problem on my end.

The problem isnt yours, i just forgot to unlock the other 2 cps when the 1st cp gets captured i'll fix it for the next version

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
from the looks of it, it is 4starters. not sure how to feel about reusing style schemes :[ (looking at u quba)

DysFunction

• View Profile
When I first started watching this I thought that this was going to be another map with cloned jumps from all of the other existing maps but this has some fun looking unique jumps in the 2nd course.

The scheme really was ripped off of 4starters. You can touch white but not black. Blue reference lines. I'm not hating on it though because I really like the 4starters scheme and dev textured jump maps in general.

I'll have to check it out as soon as I can and will leave any feedback if I notice any bugs or have any suggestions!

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Looks fun, I'll have to DL it! Also, I love TwoThirds!
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Tx_

• Novice
    • View Profile

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
The new jumps are pretty awesome, very fun to chain them together.

Torii

• Intermediate
  • Whirlwind "Torii Hurricane"
    • View Profile