• View Profile
http://i.imgur.com/0oJvgTm.jpg

I fixed it.

Full detail on how I fixed it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sausage

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
What are the odds you can trim down on any custom content the map isn't actually using? 311mb for a map is insane; I host maps for other servers that mappers absolutely fill with custom content and I've never seen a map this large.

sound/music/sp_a2_dual_lasers_r1.wav likely doesn't need to be a wav, and materials/models/props_foliage/leaves.vtf is a 5mb texture of leaves that really doesn't need to be a resolution of 2048x2048.

There's lots of stuff that can be optimized for space here, so that your map doesn't leave clients downloading it forever from servers.
I don't know how to resize models size i'm sorry. I could convert the .wav  but map size wouldn't really change that much. I'm afraid you have to upload the map like that if you want (it actually didn't take long for people to download from TPN)

statyk

• View Profile
MFW I beat 13 and have no fucking idea how or what I was doing

can someone explain that black magic for me please?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:16:48 PM by statyk »

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
yeah that bounce sucks.  have to fire earlier than you'd think. 

Sammeh

• View Profile
Neat map, my two favourite games rolled into one. Especially liked the bounce jump. :D

JimBoBob

• View Profile
I hate concing the last jump.

Oaties is gay

Gorge004

• Proficient
    • View Profile
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LwUTrTI24_ipdAC-ZDM-CeTsJ7EjDLgv/view?usp=sharing

Upadted to make it work for dx8 users.
Changelog:
1. Changed the water texture across the map with a default hl2 cheap one. THIS is what made most dx8 users crash.
2. Removed Glados. For some reason, Glados made some people on dx8 crash but not everyone. When putting Glados in a test bsp with just Glados and nothing else, people who would be able to load the map and stay in for a few min but end up crashing after some time. Decided to nuke it from the map even if it doesn't affect everyone.
3. Removed the props in the connector between 3 and 4. They were giving some people huge fps drop.

This version is the same as on Tempus. reason why its _rc18 and tempus is _rc15 is tempus has a stripper code to remove the props listed in the changelog(3).

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
Bruh, did you really remove glados...

Pretty sure thats a crime