Welcome B)

Jared Dagnan

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Jared Dagnan 1 hour ago

+Stone lmao, this stone tryhard. I am 20 years old and have been playing since summer of 2013. I do not competitively jump because you don't need to to have fun. The base jumper did not ruin jumping. Just added more possibilities. 
For example, base jumper, tide turner, and caber. Make a course. Anyone realize what happens when you jump and turn charge? You get enough speed alone to slide up hills and launch in the air. Then you can smash a wall and continue farther before deploying the parachute till the charge comes back. Proceed to the airborne ramp.

Please. Don't be a little bitch about the new stuff.

Jared Dagnan 8 minutes ago

Did you really ask about charge jumping? Did you realize that with the tide turner alone, you can charge off of degroot's ramp and strafe around the castle pillars? It gives you IMMENSE speed. Speed faster than a double rocket speedshot. Opening up a surf landing launching again and further increasing your speed with another charge. It has some serious potential now that it has full strafe control. Base jumper slows you down. You can use that as an air brake to stop, then redirect a charge. I am serious.

Jared Dagnan 4 minutes ago

+JondyJ Well excuse me for being a normal person with a life. Good day to you. Hopefully you'll realize that it is not rocket fortress 2. See you guys on the next video. Probably featuring the new tide turner.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 04:11:40 PM by obsidiian »

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Relax.
    • View Profile

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile

+JondyJ Well excuse me for being a normal person with a life. Good day to you. Hopefully you'll realize that it is not rocket fortress 2. See you guys on the next video. Probably featuring the new tide turner.

Tx_

• Novice
    • View Profile

Yesss let's watch someone doing 420 360's with the tide turner for next week1!!111!!

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
Jumping = Dead
Tide Turner = Future

Broaden ur horizons guys!!

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
New weapons = fun.

Rocket jump servers = not fun

Therefore, ban all new weapons.

jondy

• Novice
    • View Profile

i cant take this dude seriously, im sorry.

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
Jared Dagnan
6:01 PM

I didn't realize jumpers weren't normal people. Should have figured that. Not even open to change. How sad. I know if they add increased knockback to rockets everyone will throw a bitch fit now. I'll just be on regular servers laughing my ass off.

Splash4Damage

• Novice
    • View Profile

fagets avatar + "am pro jumper" attitude + subriscribes to funny meme channels = normal person

yup, seems legit

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile

scofield

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
Jared Dagnan 9 hours ago

I didn't realize jumpers weren't normal people. Should have figured that. Not even open to change. How sad. I know if they add increased knockback to rockets everyone will throw a bitch fit now. I'll just be on regular servers laughing my ass off.

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
he keeps on coming!

last post of him on the teaser of jump_academy

Jared Dagnan
10 hours ago

Hope it doesn't have those annoying teleport platforms. Leaves no room for your own style/screwups.

sitood

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
On rotw 82:

+sitood tf I made the comment anyways because stone seems to have a large ego and hates normal non competitive jumpers.

Do you think you can incorporate the tide turner to the map? With those surf sections, the tide turner can probably do something impressive.