jump.tf Forums
Welcome B)

[POLL] What Should Our Forum Moderation Policy Be?

Rokio · 35 · 7295

Poll

How much do you want forum posts to be moderated?

No moderation at all (Delete only spam & bot-posts)
11 (30.6%)
Strong Moderation (Delete memey/pointless replies and inflammatory personal replies from any/all boards)
5 (13.9%)
Moderate Moderation (Delete memey/pointless replies and inflammatory personal replies from all boards except off-topic)
16 (44.4%)
Minor Moderation (Delete only inflamatory personal replies)
2 (5.6%)
Other (Explain in your reply)
2 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

scofield

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
http://gyazo.com/e503b03d1eaa6998f8869011f9671199

most of ur fucking posts are in general discussion / serious threads. almost all of mine are in off-topic and/or not serious threads
that means we're serious unlike you.

• Novice
  • youtube.com/allebwai
    • View Profile
    • lol4
http://gyazo.com/e503b03d1eaa6998f8869011f9671199

most of ur fucking posts are in general discussion / serious threads. almost all of mine are in off-topic and/or not serious threads
that means we're spamming good threads with our toxic bullshit trying to be funny while you actually post ur bullshit where it belongs.

thanks for understanding
Make sure you subscribe to youtube.com/allebwai and follow twitch.tv/alletf for high quality content on a daily basis.

scofield

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Alle has a point... If he posts his stuff in the off-topic section I don't see why anybody would have a problem with it.  You shouldn't go into an off-topic area expecting something super serious and on-topic.

Grandpa

• Intermediate
  • youtube.com/allebwai | youtube.com/QuantumVTX
    • View Profile
you should take a look at your posts before you talk, bud

What he's saying is, all of your meme spewing posts are in normal discussions, while his are in off-topic.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
Alle has a point... If he posts his stuff in the off-topic section I don't see why anybody would have a problem with it.  You shouldn't go into an off-topic area expecting something super serious and on-topic.

http://tf2rj.com/forum/index.php?topic=620.0

just a note: this topic wouldn't be here if moderation was in place~

this does not mean alle has posted other memey shit in the non-off topic sections but I'm just saying examples like these can be used against you

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
So, when I first made it, I didn't make it very clear, but I meant strong moderation to mean that any memey stuff would be deleted, even from the off-topic forum.   I updated the poll to reflect that, and you can change your vote at any time for the duration of the poll.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 09:45:25 PM by Rokio »

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Just ignore the shitposting in serious threads

I for once wouldn't want to have a serious conversation in a thread where nine out of ten posts are not serious either. I still can't tell if those Raiin accusations are serious or just a joke, since nobody seems to take them seriously. I personally don't really care that much but I guess this is the only place where people can actually talk about jumping now that tf2jump is dead and I can understand that people get pissed about it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:34:11 AM by Oatmeal »

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile
"most of ur fucking posts are in general discussion / serious threads. almost all of mine are in off-topic and/or not serious threads"

I see, well actually it is the opposite, this is just a small list of your nonsense posts, but there is just so much I actually believed it was tolerated on these forums to post shit like you do.

http://i.imgur.com/o8QI5IR.jpg

scofield

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

http://tf2rj.com/forum/index.php?topic=620.0

just a note: this topic wouldn't be here if moderation was in place~

this does not mean alle has posted other memey shit in the non-off topic sections but I'm just saying examples like these can be used against you
that's exactly what i was talking about, thank you john.

"most of ur fucking posts are in general discussion / serious threads. almost all of mine are in off-topic and/or not serious threads"

I see, well actually it is the opposite, this is just a small list of your nonsense posts, but there is just so much I actually believed it was tolerated on these forums to post shit like you do.

http://i.imgur.com/o8QI5IR.jpg
exactly. thank you stone.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 06:28:20 AM by scfld »

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

Rokio

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
How long will this poll run?
Until the weekend I guess. Looks like we have a pretty clear majority though.

I miss tf2jump.com
:'( :'( :'( Is it because I moved your broccoli thesis out of the Raiin post?

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile