• Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Looks like I got my guy for the beginner demo map, need two more mappers :O

Also I have a demo map that's been done for like a month or two so I could go ahead and continue to not release it until then. I could even make the map showcase.

No one reads what I say. i cri  :'(

Regardless I did send the b0 out to 10 people a month or so ago and I'm only changing 3 jumps (and maybe the bonus). So for the sake of whoever I sent the map to that wants to participate and not be a cheating asshole, I'm gunna go ahead and not donate it to the competition and I'll probably release it whenever I feel like it as per usual.

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Looks like I got my guy for the beginner demo map, need two more mappers :O

Also I have a demo map that's been done for like a month or two so I could go ahead and continue to not release it until then. I could even make the map showcase.

No one reads what I say. i cri  :'(

Regardless I did send the b0 out to 10 people a month or so ago and I'm only changing 3 jumps (and maybe the bonus). So for the sake of whoever I sent the map to that wants to participate and not be a cheating asshole, I'm gunna go ahead and not donate it to the competition and I'll probably release it whenever I feel like it as per usual.

oh sorry m8, didnt see it. Yea I'll talk to u.
The music is pumping, the dance floor is jumping.

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Brock you have 12 hours to post a video of you doing the ALS ice bucket challenge.

BQE

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

Nightin

• Novice
    • View Profile
idc about the style just dont make glass floors, thats all im askin. no one likes fuckin up jumps cause of sliding

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
just dont make glass floors

Well in the b1 that's how it is now BUT I'll probably change it so people stop bitching about things I never have any issue with and don't want to change. b2 inbound.

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Need someone for the intermediate demo map cuz I wasn't fond of RNC's texturing. Also, if someone wants to make the hard demo map let me know, cuz Exile's is going to be a bit too sparsely detailed imo. Though at this point I'll use it if no one else makes one.
The music is pumping, the dance floor is jumping.

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo of all styles

holy shit, this x10000

I wasn't fond of RNC's texturing.

It seems like I'm the only person that likes this style :'(. So I'm gunna go ahead and continue using it 8) 8) 8).

John

• video games
  • Novice
    • Frags: +421/-69
    • View Profile
Need someone for the intermediate demo map cuz I wasn't fond of RNC's texturing. Also, if someone wants to make the hard demo map let me know, cuz Exile's is going to be a bit too sparsely detailed imo. Though at this point I'll use it if no one else makes one.

dunno exile's looked fine to me. it doesn't look like crap but it doesn't look astounding like your jump_remember_beta either  8)