• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
No it's not going to happen. If someone else wants to organize a jump a tourney at any point in time though, they can use tf2rjweekly as a platform for it. I don't feel like putting in the time again.
The music is pumping, the dance floor is jumping.

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
is anything done, is anything getting done? what is jumping, what is life? are you switching to CSGO like all the other boyz glow?
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

sitood

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
No it's not going to happen. If someone else wants to organize a jump a tourney at any point in time though, they can use tf2rjweekly as a platform for it. I don't feel like putting in the time again.

But, i made 2 maps for it.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile

You stole my signature theme.  I will find you Sitood, and it won't be pretty when I do... >:(

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
Also for some reason that triple posted itself so idk what's going on

sitood

• Intermediate
    • View Profile

You stole my signature theme.  I will find you Sitood, and it won't be pretty when I do... >:(

Srry, i always wanted to make a map in that style.  :-\

internal

• Novice
    • View Profile

Why don´t u make a contest like the aperture one ? wouldn´t hurt publicizing the map

Splash4Damage

• Novice
    • View Profile

Srry, i always wanted to make a map in that style.  :-\
Told you he would find out  8)

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • View Profile
So I have decided to work on Beginnings 2 with Afterglow and Brock and some other people.  It will definitely be happening, so mappers, don't release your maps!  Oatmeal, please add me on steam, I need to talk to you.  Also, everyone should join the BG2 steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/beginnings2) to stay updated on progress!

8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:04:33 AM by obsidiian »

tyjle

• Advanced
    • View Profile
So, do you have to be like signed up for this? I'm in the middle of making a map that's not fully released... Can I enter that?

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile
So, do you have to be like signed up for this? I'm in the middle of making a map that's not fully released... Can I enter that?
Ask obs, glow or brock.

Also, I am always up for testing maps, I won't be running anyway.