Welcome B)

Cheating Bounce Hops?

ReMaXeD · 29 · 5733

ReMaXeD

• Intermediate
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Serious poster
    • View Profile

No way to avoid the drama with this one.
I've heard from others who have spectated him that he had similar success on tempus servers.
If he can prove the legitimacy then its not a problem.. if not :-\

Not gonna attack his character since i don't know him, but this looks damn suspicious.

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
I don't understand how he did that given the commands used. I think he is either using an ingame bhop script (which i noticed qzc didn't include) or he's using something like lmaobox and genuinely hacking the game but I kinda doubt that.

At the end of the day all we're gunna have is another person that cheats and doesn't explain the specifics of the run in question in the hopes that he will gain respect from others.

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
He's told me that he uses scrollwheel but I've had my doubts about that. I really haven't had any indication that he's hacking either, so I have no idea what's going on.

guyyst

• View Profile
Well thats saves me the hassle of making a video.
And to RNC, ingame scripts will perform just like autohotkey, his +jump/-jump behaviour doesn't make any sense.

And given the fact that when going through his WR demo of jump_bounce you won't find a single failed bouncehop, unless it was started with a ctap, it's impossible that a mousewheel solution was used.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:29:08 AM by guyyst »

cody

• View Profile
to use an auto bhop script rnc you have to use the wait command right? so the wait command is not allowed on tempus (just try it) and he is using something external to cheat ex: lmaobox

zigzati is a cool guy but nonetheless when tempus comes back up I still think he needs to be punished.
ps. sorry zigzati i still <3 u

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
And to RNC, ingame scripts will perform just like autohotkey, his +jump/-jump behaviour doesn't make any sense.
Yeah that's what I was kinda expecting.

to use an auto bhop script rnc you have to use the wait command right? so the wait command is not allowed on tempus (just try it) and he is using something external to cheat ex: lmaobox
True but he probably did it offline or on a LAN server (i haven't looked at the demos) where he can turn it on. Regardless if he did use lmaobox at all on any VAC server he's just a complete dumbass.

Also I was just throwing out ideas because I don't fully understand the mechanics behind this.

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
He's done the jumping on his own offline server and on mine, and he gets the same consistency on each. I just don't understand how he can get the jumps to work without the +jump registering anywhere.

zigzati pls get online :-*

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
He definitely never fails bouncehops; I was jumping with him and he would do a double bouncehop on a lot of jumps with 100% consistency each time. He also told me he ran jump_bouncehop with no flaws (or something like that), and was going to submit it to ROTW.
..and yes he can do it offline AND online.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:43:47 PM by Vexon »
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile

qzc

• Novice
    • View Profile
He's still a good jumper. It's just his bounce hops that might not be legit.

Exile

• Administrator
  • Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:02:34 AM by Exile2 »

ST

• Intermediate
  • kk thx honi~
    • View Profile

Grandpa

• Intermediate
  • youtube.com/allebwai | youtube.com/QuantumVTX
    • View Profile

Afterglow

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
Idk, I'm willing to forgive him. Zigzati is a young guy and we all make mistakes, especially when we're that young. Someone like raiin on the other hand...
The music is pumping, the dance floor is jumping.