• Advanced
    • Frags: +9/-0
  • fhhh
    • View Profile
just wait until you see how won apex tomorrow

Wombat

• Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
There are 2 blatantly obvious parts in the jump_above run that make me think it's possibly legit. He ran into that one corner for a little while, and the quint was higher than the minimum requirement. 2 things that wouldn't be in there with a perfect TAS.

The running into a wall part and that failed skip in elephant just seem like it was put in there to obfuscate an otherwise absolutely flawless run. I'd love to see an analysis and also a link to his profile to see if he's actually a legit player or an alt account.

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
3 weeks is plenty time for anyone to grind out a flawless. Also, he didn't win by much on above, the saved time could easily have been due to better optimization or a (few) small tweak(s). I don't know the top 3 for elephant but I'm guessing it was just as close if not closer. Just because they are new to this community doesn't mean too much. Bit sad that people are suspicious of any new player who shows some skill.

Wombat

• View Profile
3 weeks is plenty time for anyone to grind out a flawless. Also, he didn't win by much on above, the saved time could easily have been due to better optimization or a (few) small tweak(s). I don't know the top 3 for elephant but I'm guessing it was just as close if not closer. Just because they are new to this community doesn't mean too much. Bit sad that people are suspicious of any new player who shows some skill.

Why even post if you don't have the tiniest bit of scepticism. If you don't take the contest seriously, then again why even post. If you think, doing the tiniest bit of research about the unknown winner of two categories is too much, then again why even bother to post.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 09:26:50 PM by Wombat »

879m

• Proficient
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
Because I'm voicing my opinion on what's been said?

Wombat

• View Profile

I am genuinely mad about this bullshit. It's the same kind of hand waving that causal got after releasing his fake runs over the course of several months. You guys just said "oh yeah fuck me in the arse a bit harder, oh thanks causal, do it again, you are doing gods work." This entire sweep it under the rag behavior is pissing me off to no end.

Krocket

• Easily Surpassed
    • View Profile

I am genuinely mad about this bullshit. It's the same kind of hand waving that causal got after releasing his fake runs over the course of several months. You guys just said "oh yeah fuck me in the arse a bit harder, oh thanks causal, do it again, you are doing gods work." This entire sweep it under the rag behavior is pissing me off to no end.

You have no reason to be mad about anything? There's no indication that he TASd at all and even if he did you want us to riot about it? Calm down and just enjoy the runs.

Wombat

• View Profile

You have no reason to be mad about anything? There's no indication that he TASd at all and even if he did you want us to riot about it? Calm down and just enjoy the runs.

Yeah okay, who is he then. Post his /id/.

Washed up hack

• Intermediate
  • P O W E R B O U N C E
    • View Profile

::)
Obeezy #1 fan

shoutout to my main man obz and my good friend b boogie. They are wonderful people.

lolparty

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:40:27 PM by lolparty »

Wombat

• View Profile

Fucking great guys, this guy is totally legit guys.

Shiny

• View Profile
I'm sorry to the entire jump community for causing a bit of drama and skepticism, but I am Nico. Feel free to add my alt にこ~にこ~に~~~ and I will answer anything.

Nice try Brock :]

RNC1839

• Proficient
    • View Profile
http://puu.sh/eCSHF/d4e91bc512.jpg :]
[picture]
Fucking great guys, this guy is totally legit guys.
The actual important part of that account.

I'm sorry to the entire jump community for causing a bit of drama and skepticism, but I am Nico. Feel free to add my alt にこ~にこ~に~~~ and I will answer anything.
He's either lying or has casual's plugin. Shiny isn't that good.

Wombat

• View Profile

Please explain a bit more. Why did you lie about your identity, what is your real steam profile and why did Brock lie too?

Shiny

• View Profile

Please explain a bit more. Why did you lie about your identity, what is your real steam profile and why did Brock lie too?

I said add my alt. Talk about it there please.

He's either lying or has casual's plugin. Shiny isn't that good.

Yeah sorry I guess I'm not allowed to improve. Go fuck yourself.