Welcome B)

Beginnings 2

obsidiian · 169 · 28240

879m

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
  • Techa mengu, go!
    • View Profile
I'm guessing that the map runs and trick jumps will be ROTW/JOTW's and will make up for it.

Krocket

• Easily Surpassed
    • View Profile
oh wow i thought this ended on the 31st... looks like im not submitting anything o_O

rip

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
So a lot of people were apparently thinking that the deadline was the 31st for runs, so we're thinking about extending the deadline for run submissions because of it.  What do you guys think about giving everyone an extra week to submit runs?

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Isn't it still the 21st in some time zone? Just gotta go fast and send them in the next hour or so.

Edit: No, nevermind RIP
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:13:42 AM by Oatmeal »

kUcino -kk

• View Profile
So a lot of people were apparently thinking that the deadline was the 31st for runs, so we're thinking about extending the deadline for run submissions because of it.  What do you guys think about giving everyone an extra week to submit runs?
no

Dr. Heinz

• needs to stop posting
  • Relax.
    • View Profile

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • View Profile
Can't we give it only one or two more days? I was hyped for the results already, I don't want to wait another two weeks  :'(

plep

• Advanced
  • hi
    • View Profile
Can't we give it only one or two more days? I was hyped for the results already, I don't want to wait another two weeks  :'(

Lambda

• Novice
    • View Profile

Krocket

• Easily Surpassed
    • View Profile

I would be fine with another week or even two if it means better runs. I'd hate to see a lot of good jumpers not get to submit because they didn't know the deadline.

Lambda

• Novice
    • View Profile
Beginnings without good runs would be boring.
Also, i think you guys must learn how to read... because at the top of this thread which clearly said:

"Speedrun Competition (November 30th - December 21st)"

But yeah, give more days/weeks to them because they're good boyz.

obsidiian

• Administrator
  • Proficient
    • Frags: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Well, as I'm sure most of you know now, demo jumping is changed.  Airpogo from what I've seen doesn't exactly work... So I don't think we can extend the demo deadline.  Soldier deadline is still possibly being extended to the 27th.

Vexon

• needs to stop posting
  • :}
    • View Profile
Well, as I'm sure most of you know now, demo jumping is changed.  Airpogo from what I've seen doesn't exactly work... So I don't think we can extend the demo deadline.  Soldier deadline is still possibly being extended to the 27th.

You may as well just in case, it wouldn't hurt not to increase the demo deadline..
5:01 PM - john | jump.tf: 👌

Krocket

• Easily Surpassed
    • View Profile