Welcome B)

JumpAssist Unofficial Updates

nolem · 65 · 32237

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • Frags: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
L 01/10/2015 - 01:00:27: [SM] Native "ChangeClientTeam" reported: Client 1 is not in game
L 01/10/2015 - 01:00:27: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jumpassist.smx":
L 01/10/2015 - 01:00:27: [SM]   [0]  Line 3008, scripting\jumpassist.sp::timerTeam()
L 01/10/2015 - 01:15:17: [SM] Native "ChangeClientTeam" reported: Client 1 is not in game
L 01/10/2015 - 01:15:17: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jumpassist.smx":
L 01/10/2015 - 01:15:17: [SM]   [0]  Line 3008, scripting\jumpassist.sp::timerTeam()
L 01/10/2015 - 01:24:05: [SM] Native "ChangeClientTeam" reported: Client 2 is not in game
L 01/10/2015 - 01:24:05: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jumpassist.smx":
L 01/10/2015 - 01:24:05: [SM]   [0]  Line 3008, scripting\jumpassist.sp::timerTeam()
L 01/10/2015 - 01:26:11: [SM] Native "ChangeClientTeam" reported: Client 1 is not in game
L 01/10/2015 - 01:26:11: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jumpassist.smx":
L 01/10/2015 - 01:26:11: [SM]   [0]  Line 3008, scripting\jumpassist.sp::timerTeam()
L 01/10/2015 - 04:59:33: [jumpassist.smx] OnreloadPlayerData() - Query failed! You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' AND playerSELECT save1, save2, save3, save4, save5, save6, capped FROM player' at line 1
L 01/10/2015 - 04:59:33: [jumpassist.smx] OnLoadPlayerData() - Query failed! You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' AND plSELECT save1, save2, save3, save4, save5, save6, capped FROM player_sav' at line 1
L 01/10/2015 - 04:59:38: [jumpassist.smx] OnLoadPlayerData() - Query failed! You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' AND plSELECT save1, save2, save3, save4, save5, save6, capped FROM player_sav' at line 1
L 01/10/2015 - 05:00:24: [jumpassist.smx] OnreloadPlayerData() - Query failed! You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' AND playerSELECT save1, save2, save3, save4, save5, save6, capped FROM player' at line 1
L 01/10/2015 - 05:02:00: [jumpassist.smx] OnreloadPlayerData() - Query failed! You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' AND playerSELECT save1, save2, save3, save4, save5, save6, capped FROM player' at line 1
L 01/10/2015 - 05:02:08: [jumpassist.smx] OnreloadPlayerData() - Query failed! You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' AND playerSELECT save1, save2, save3, save4, save5, save6, capped FROM player' at line 1

I am getting these errors a lot and sourcemod admins aren't recognized anymore suddenly until I restart the server. Then it works fine until it breaks again after a while. Do you know what could cause this?

Oatmeal

• Proficient
    • View Profile
If anyone runs into the same problems. It was either caused by problems with the connection to the steam servers or by using a beta version of sourcemod. It seems to work now again. We are not absolutely sure what fixed it.

Edit: Oh, I also deleted the jumpassist database tables, that might help too, I dunno.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:46:54 PM by Oatmeal »

nolem

• Proficient
    • Frags: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
from where can i download the 0.7.10 version?  thanks

I hadn't posted the link but if you had updater it would have updated automatically. I forgot to post it to the forums when I updated it a while ago. http://www.mediafire.com/download/zbm5f4w7qhnaekp/JumpAssist%282%29.rar is the link to 0.7.10 (or 11) - I'm not quite sure about the versions right now because I'm working with happs on some fixes and additions that should be ready sometime soon.

nolem

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
I've considered adding that type of thing but if I did it probably wouldn't be much, just a little timer like skillsrank (which may or may not still work with JA).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 06:54:55 AM by talkingmelon »

nolem

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
JumpAssist v0.8.0

This update brings some major updates and additions to JumpAssist.

The main changes with this update are:
  • Speedrunning - JumpAssist now has native speedrun support! More on this below
  • Better updating - Code for JumpAssist will now be stored on Github and updated from there as well. Users have the option to select what branch of the repository they wish to update from, either master or dev, with the cvar ja_update_branch. After changing this cvar the plugin will require a reload. I would also recommend putting this in your server.cfg. Thanks to happs for this great addition!
  • Slight beggars regen fix - Fixed a minor bug with the beggars bazooka where func_regenerate brushes would mess up the clip. Again thanks to happs for this!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4uscuvj75svwig/jumpassist.rar
To install just extract the contents to the /tf/addons/sourcemod folder of your server.

You will also need to have SteamTools and I would recommend installing Updater so that the plugin will update whenever available

Known Issues:
 - !showzones doesn't always show zones even if they are there - Is an issue with SM not the plugin
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 02:53:43 PM by talkingmelon »

Dr Gains

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
This has propper beggars regen?! (Regen sets ammo to 20 and doesnt effect the clip + nothing happens on func_regen) Thats sick. Is there any western servers that use this? Would love to check out a jump_bb_city speedrun through a server. :D

nolem

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
This has propper beggars regen?! (Regen sets ammo to 20 and doesnt effect the clip + nothing happens on func_regen) Thats sick. Is there any western servers that use this? Would love to check out a jump_bb_city speedrun through a server. :D

I'm not sure exactly what it does - happs was the one who added it - but he said it fixed the clip resetting when you go into a func_regenerate brush.

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
I did warn you about the speedrun, melon.

Now the plugin developing race is on;)

nolem

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Updated JumpAssist to v0.8.4
(There were a couple in between but they were just bug fixes - not worth mentioning)

This update fixed a bunch of bugs and added these commands:
  • !cleartimes -ADMIN- This will clear all times on the current map
  • !rmtime - This will remove your time on the current map as your current class
  • !showzone or !sz - This will show the outline of the zone you are in and print what zone it is into chat
  • !sr - Shortcut for !speedrun
  • !top - Shows the list of top times for the current map as the current class

One other thing - !clearzones also clears all times on the map as well as the zones.

Let me know what you think and if you find any bugs!

Also just a heads up - If anyone has had problems with their v0.7.x version updating to v0.8.x it was because initially I compiled with a newer version of SourceMod. Re-downloading from here should fix any issues.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:39:09 PM by talkingmelon »

Wogz

• View Profile
hey i was trying to use this plugin with sqlite for simplicity but it seems it doesnt support the new sql syntax, while older versions it used too.

L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (player_saves) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (player_profiles) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (map_settings) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (teleports) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (startlocs) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (zones) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (times) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] Failed to query (steamids) (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] OnMapStartLocationLoad() - Query failed! no such table: startlocs
L 05/07/2015 - 16:30:11: [jumpassist.smx] OnMapZonesLoad() - Query failed! no such table: zones
L 05/07/2015 - 16:32:58: [jumpassist.smx] OnSpeedrunSubmit() - Query failed! no such table: steamids
L 05/07/2015 - 16:32:58: [jumpassist.smx] Something bad happened
L 05/07/2015 - 16:32:58: [jumpassist.smx] OnLoadPlayerData() - Query failed! no such table: player_saves
L 05/07/2015 - 16:34:10: [jumpassist.smx] OnLoadPlayerData() - Query failed! no such table: player_saves
L 05/07/2015 - 16:34:10: [jumpassist.smx] OnLoadPlayerData() - Query failed! no such table: player_saves
L 05/07/2015 - 16:34:16: [jumpassist.smx] OnLoadPlayerData() - Query failed! no such table: player_saves

AI

• Administrator
  • Proficient
  • Plugins Developer
    • View Profile
    • Jump Academy
hey i was trying to use this plugin with sqlite for simplicity but it seems it doesnt support the new sql syntax, while older versions it used too.

I helped Chief set up JA with sqlite last week, so I am sure this works.

The database configuration used was:
"jumpassist"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "jumpassist"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}

Wogz

• View Profile

I helped Chief set up JA with sqlite last week, so I am sure this works.

The database configuration used was:
"jumpassist"
{
"driver" "sqlite"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "jumpassist"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}

I have the same DB setup you posted using JA 0.8.5 it just creates a empty database and fails with these (error: near "AUTO_INCREMENT": syntax error)
Im sure it's broken, it wont save a thing to the database even though the jump server works.

Catface100

• View Profile
A couple of people have had a problem with !ammo commands not working. I think it is something to do with rocket launcher skins, as when they changed to default rl it worked again.

nolem

• Proficient
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
A couple of people have had a problem with !ammo commands not working. I think it is something to do with rocket launcher skins, as when they changed to default rl it worked again.

I haven't really been following the updates and to be honest I didn't even know that there were new skins and stuff out. Anyways, I just released an update that should make rocket and sticky launcher skins work with !ammo. Let me know if there are still problems.